Fabricake Online Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fabricake Online Limited
Telephone
Read Fabricake Online Limited Reviews

Tell us how Fabricake Online Limited made you happy
I ordered 'Silli' silicone two part putty in order to make my own molds for cake decorations. The order was promptly delivered and the 'Silli' has proved to be easy to use and the resultant molds were well defined.
Excellent customer service and they always have a wide of stock available
Very good shop! Ordered and delivered with no issues. Products were cheaper than other sites and easy to order. Thank you. Will buy from again.
Lovely company x quick delivery which is so important x products are amazing and reasonably priced xx
Fabricake always have what I’m looking for. They’re very quick at delivery and as we all know those last minute cake orders that we just didn’t plan for are time consuming to shop for. Their App makes life much easier too. Thanks Fabricake for a super service.
Fabricake Online Limited 5 star review on 30th June 2018
Excellent products at good prices and of course fantastic delivery
Prompt delivery, all items I wanted in stock
Very good service Excellent quality Very good packaging
I ordered the figurine bodies etc and they arrived to Australia so quickly I couldn’t believe it. I’m so looking forward to giving them a go. Service was superb, easy to order. 10/10.
Quick delivery fantastic service
Easy to order, had everything I needed & fast delivery, thank you
Fabricake Online Limited 5 star review on 25th June 2018
Faricake processed my order quickly. It was packaged securely and all at a very competitive price. Thank you
Well made mould, fast dilivary. However it got lost and I need to order a new one.
Best service by the most lovely women in the shop...happy to shop there and most certainly will recommend Fabricake....
Great selection of products, quick delivery. Thank you.
My first order and was extremely pleased. Very efficient service, quick delivery. Especially pleased with their own brand foil cupcake cases and will defnitely be ordering more!
Fantastic customer service. Fast delivery. Very very pleased with the service will use you again
Bought Couture fondant for the first time and it is an excellent product, already reordered.
Although some of the items I purchased recently were of poor quality, the customer service was first rate. The order was very carefully packaged and delivered quickly. When I rang to ask for a refund, not only was the telephone answered immediately (which does not happen with some cake supply shops), but my request was dealt with in a fast and friendly manner. Thank you Fabricake :-)
Fabricake has a superb customer service. I had an issue with a product and within minutes of sending an email, they responded immediately and rectified the issue. Thank you so much Fabricake and your team. 5 Star service, amazing. 😉
Fabricake Online Limited is rated 4.96 based on 300 reviews