Fabricake Online Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fabricake Online Limited
Telephone
Read Fabricake Online Limited Reviews

Tell us how Fabricake Online Limited made you happy
Very pleased with their customer service
Fabricake is local to me and has everything I want from cake decorating. Well done ! Mrs Garey
Product as described and first class service!
The white chocolate flavouring was perfect and very fast delivery
They were very friendly and helpful over the telephone, they had everything I needed and my order arrived perfectly packaged the next day
I could get everything I needed in one go. Quick to order and delivery.
Great standard of product and delivery
Fast service
Super fast delivery and it was properly packed
Loved my new mermaid brushes and will definitely be buying more as they are a fantastic size for dusting and also super soft!!
I telephoned Fabricraft Southend on Sea to make an enquiry about an up and coming cake class. The lovely lady who I spoke to was so helpful and took time tome ensure I was fully informed about the type of class that would best suit me. I recently placed my first order with Fabricake and was extremely pleased with the service. Thank you! I'm looking forward to the class. I'm travelling from Devon.
Ive ordered a couple of times so far, never had a problem with items ive needed, always delivered on time, very reasonably priced goods. Would recommend to everyone
Absolutely brilliant! So easy to use and a perfect smooth finish. I’m really happy to have found these!
Super fast delivery and excellent products, plus cheaper that other online retailers.
I was very happy with my purchase and can't wait to order again. The service was excellent.
I have always found Fabricate's shop and online service to be excellent. They are very polite, helpful and go out of their way to assist you. If there are any problems, they are on to it straight away to help and solve it. There classes are first rate. No complaints bar one is when I visit I think I'll have to leave my money at home, the shop is far too tempting not to want to buy something.....lol. A big fat golden 5* from me folks.
I placed an order for some sugarpaste and was surprised how quickly it came and had a special offer on.
It was a relief to find the buttercream smoothing cloths as I had tried lots of other methods without success
Very prompt with sending out orders also extremely good with answering any queries whether by email or phone. Excellent service!
Excellent quality products and delivered quickly and without damage
Fabricake Online Limited is rated 4.96 based on 300 reviews