Fanjoy Reviews

4AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Fanjoy deliver?

How can I contact Fanjoy?

Tell us how Fanjoy made you happy

"Took over a month to receive my order that was supposed to be sent within the first week of ordering. They also "discontinued" one of the items I purchased and I ended up canceling that item. I think there is no reason this should have taken so long to get solved/received, they sure had no issues with charging me the second I placed the order."
Are you Fanjoy? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Worst experience with online ordering I have ever had. Ordered product and after 11 business days it's still not shipped. I have emailed the company 3 separate occasions and was told it was shipping last week but it did not. Also received other various conflicting details from the customer service department."
"Terrible customer service. You have to wait EXTREMELY LONG to even get your package (if it comes..) My WISH order (from China) is already here and I placed that order a week after my fanjoy order. Never ordering from here again."
"I ordered a David Dobrik shirt. It delivered on time, and fit perfectly."
"I ordered a sweatshirt on September 4th. It arrived October 2nd. That is almost an entire month! Overpriced for their quality and slow order fulfillment. Fanjoy is hurting their social influencers. I want to support my favorite creators, but I will never purchase from Scamjoy again."
"+ Great Merch + Customer service is fantastic!. I was amazed to get an immediate response to my 2 queries. Friendly, Helpful, Eager to resolve & personalized. - Sure it took a while to get here, but I can live with that (being in Australia my expectations on delivery times aren't too high:-) ). My son LOVES his hoodie &, even though there was a small issue, it was resolved as soon as I asked the question + above expectations. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS AMAZING!! Thanks Fanjoy, I'll be back :-)"
"Placed an order on may 5 th and it still hasn’t been processed, but I’ve been charged for it on my credit card. It’s now June 25. Tried to contact the company twice with no response. Just sent two more emails tonight to two separate fanjoy emails I found doing a google deep dive. I think it’s absolutely disgusting that it’s taking this long to get any information whatsoever. What absolute shitty customer service. Not only is it almost impossible to find any contact information, but I wish I read the reviews before hand. Apparently a lot of people on a lot of different review sites have been treated this way. I seriously hope I get my order, or a refund soon so I never have to deal with this company again."
"Let’s just say I’ll never order from this company again. I placed my order on 12/9/17. This was Christmas gifts for my nieces and nephews. I still haven’t gotten the “merch” and it is now 1/10/18. I emailed the company a week before Christmas bc they don’t actually have a customer service number. What company doesn’t have a customer service number? They gave me some lame excuse and promised me some merchandise before Xmas which came a week after Xmas. The 3 things I ordered I just got shipping notifications for but they shipped in separate shipments. So I will get the items at different times. Horrible. Needless to say don’t order from this company. Worst experience ever. Not worth the expensive “merch” I give it nothing but thumbs down."
"I made a sweater purchase for my grandson on 12-09, that was in stock. I got one confirmation email, & than nothing after. I emailed them a couple day before Xmas l, they told me the order wouldn’t be shipped out till next week, which is the week after Xmas & they would give me 30% refund. Today is January the 4th and I have heard nothing. I will never order from here again. When your site says “IN-STOCK” it shouldn’t take month to get!!!"
"I order a shirt for my son for Christmas and still have not received it and can't get anyone to response to emails. Will NEVER order from fanjoy again!"
"Placed an ordee 11/28 in plenty of time for Christmas only to receive the order short of items have been trying to get answers but getting the response that tracking number saids its been delivered. Now i received an email to try again after 12/28! Will never order from them again!!!"
"It’s been weeks and still my order has not shipped. Contact them, it only took them 5 days to get a reply to tell me they it ship soon. The best part is they careless and offer no apology."
"Had a great experience ordering from this site.... product arrived in the specified time and was of excellent quality! Would definitely order from this site again 😊"
"fanjoy.co has a diverse selection of clothing. It can go from a simple tie-dye t-shirt signed by Jake Paul to bag packs and pencil cases to excite students about going back to school. During the time where they where selling school suplies they came out having a 10% sale on all there stuff."
Fanjoy is rated 2.14 based on 14 reviews