Fanjoy Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Fanjoy

How would you rate Fanjoy ?

"+ Great Merch + Customer service is fantastic!. I was amazed to get an immediate response to my 2 queries. Friendly, Helpful, Eager to resolve & personalized. - Sure it took a while to get here, but I can live with that (being in Australia my expectations on delivery times aren't too high:-) ). My son LOVES his hoodie &, even though there was a small issue, it was resolved as soon as I asked the question + above expectations. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS AMAZING!! Thanks Fanjoy, I'll be back :-)"
"Placed an order on may 5 th and it still hasn’t been processed, but I’ve been charged for it on my credit card. It’s now June 25. Tried to contact the company twice with no response. Just sent two more emails tonight to two separate fanjoy emails I found doing a google deep dive. I think it’s absolutely disgusting that it’s taking this long to get any information whatsoever. What absolute shitty customer service. Not only is it almost impossible to find any contact information, but I wish I read the reviews before hand. Apparently a lot of people on a lot of different review sites have been treated this way. I seriously hope I get my order, or a refund soon so I never have to deal with this company again."
"Let’s just say I’ll never order from this company again. I placed my order on 12/9/17. This was Christmas gifts for my nieces and nephews. I still haven’t gotten the “merch” and it is now 1/10/18. I emailed the company a week before Christmas bc they don’t actually have a customer service number. What company doesn’t have a customer service number? They gave me some lame excuse and promised me some merchandise before Xmas which came a week after Xmas. The 3 things I ordered I just got shipping notifications for but they shipped in separate shipments. So I will get the items at different times. Horrible. Needless to say don’t order from this company. Worst experience ever. Not worth the expensive “merch” I give it nothing but thumbs down."
"I made a sweater purchase for my grandson on 12-09, that was in stock. I got one confirmation email, & than nothing after. I emailed them a couple day before Xmas l, they told me the order wouldn’t be shipped out till next week, which is the week after Xmas & they would give me 30% refund. Today is January the 4th and I have heard nothing. I will never order from here again. When your site says “IN-STOCK” it shouldn’t take month to get!!!"
"I order a shirt for my son for Christmas and still have not received it and can't get anyone to response to emails. Will NEVER order from fanjoy again!"
"Placed an ordee 11/28 in plenty of time for Christmas only to receive the order short of items have been trying to get answers but getting the response that tracking number saids its been delivered. Now i received an email to try again after 12/28! Will never order from them again!!!"
"It’s been weeks and still my order has not shipped. Contact them, it only took them 5 days to get a reply to tell me they it ship soon. The best part is they careless and offer no apology."
"Had a great experience ordering from this site.... product arrived in the specified time and was of excellent quality! Would definitely order from this site again 😊"
"fanjoy.co has a diverse selection of clothing. It can go from a simple tie-dye t-shirt signed by Jake Paul to bag packs and pencil cases to excite students about going back to school. During the time where they where selling school suplies they came out having a 10% sale on all there stuff."
Fanjoy is rated 2.33 based on 9 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!