Far North Rentals Reviews

Own Driver
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
5 out of 5
Read Far North Rentals Reviews
Car was tidy ,easy pick up and drop off ,and a very good daily price.Would definitely use these guys again.
Excellent service with great little car. Loved it cheers
Easy pick up and drop off, perfect vehicle for my needs
Communication was excellent, easy access to service desk and vehicle collection. Would use them again.
Far north rentals were great Easy pickup & drop off & very helpful friendly staff Definitely use again
Excellent service although the car had a rattle in the dash
Very good service, easy to book and they were there on arrival (Kaitaia isn’t a big airport!) and on departure. Thanks guys
Great service and car was perfect for my Northland trip
10/10. always love booking with them.
Easy to book on line. Good car. Good service. And price was as quoted , no hidden extras. Much cheaper than the others
Liked the car very much, No problems when arriving in Kerikeri, only minutes to fill forms and car ready. Thank you far north rentals
Great communication and helpful service. Good value for money as well.
I booked a car from the airport because mine was in the shop getting fixed. The booking process was smooth as I was late arriving for pick up and it was not a problem which I was grateful for I ended up hiring the car for a further three days which wasn't a problem for the guys at Far North Rentals. My workmates at Court said have you got a flash new car and I replied "I WISH" I hired it from Far North Rentals I'll give you the number if you like..lol Thank you so much for a great experience my first of many from now on.
Clean tidy van, very easy pick up and drop off. Recommend
Fantastic service, will use again
Would definitely use these guys again. Car was in great condition, well priced, pick up and drop off were easy as. Thanks!
Easy to deal with. Good car Affordable.Thanks
great service thanks
Car provided was clean and modern. I had a problem with Mainfreight damaging the car when parked. Far North rentals took care of the problem without any complications for me. Thanks guys, a great service and well priced.
Far North Rentals is rated 4.9 based on 443 reviews