Far North Rentals Reviews

Own Driver
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
5 out of 5
Read Far North Rentals Reviews
Good reliable wee car. Good service from rental company.
Very impressed with customer service. Had a great little car. Margaret Levin
Great service, easy process for collection and return.
Excellent service. Very short notice that I needed a big van and they were able to help when no one else would entertain it. Clean and well presented. 10/10 would use again.
Last minute saviours. Who were very helpful. Everything done for us on the day. Awesome prompt service. Thanks so much for all your awhi (help).
No fuss , easy to talk to
Ken was a joy to correspond with, my whanau and I highly recommend Far North Rentals
Great customer service. Clear communication, very straightforward contract. Friendly and helpful.
Great service and competitive pricing. Clean tidy well maintained vehicle.
Easy to arrange plus complete pickup and drop off. Good deal for the price paid. Would use again. Thanks!
Was very pleased with the service
Great value and friendly service. Only thing that would have given another star was a new front wiper blade, as it was a bit worn out.
very good service love it
We hired a great car which helped us get around northland. Would definitely use Far North Rentals again
Friendly staff who went out of their way to help me with a rental car. Thanks Bob!
Everything was smooth with delivery, communication and the car itself.
Very organised and extremely helpful, car was clean and reliable.
Really friendly and welcoming staff - always refreshing than dealing with those large, chain retailers. The car was excellent and did the job for us, well priced for our trip. Would recommend to anyone :)
Such lovely friendly people Ruth and Brian are! I felt very welcome. The car was so easy to drive and I really enjoyed my time revisiting the Far North. Thanks for your help. Ann Moore Blenheim
Bob was amazing to deal with, he texted me on the first day of rental as my flight couldn't land but was there to meet me the following and brought the car around for me. The car was perfect for what I needed.
Far North Rentals is rated 4.9 based on 442 reviews