FastWebHost Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend FastWebHost

About FastWebHost: FastWebHost.com is an industry leader in affordable business web hosting solutions. We are a privately held medium-sized company, debt-free and profitable.

FastWebHost provides shared web hosting, fast VPS hosting, Managed WordPress hosting, dedicated servers and domain name registration since 2001.

1(877) 215.8104

feedback@fastwebhost.com

1142 S. Diamond Bar Blvd. #826

Tell us how FastWebHost made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"This company is formerly ehostpros but they changed their name to get ahead of bad publicity. They will cause you more down time and billing issues than one person needs. Then they pretend they have a language barrier when you try to chat with support. Any money saved will be lost in frustration, better to host someplace else."
"Been with FastWebHost for many years now with a average experience with them. A few problems down the line but what can you expect for cheap shared hosting. However I've recently requested for my service to be cancelled and refunded to which they have begun to ignore me and not email me back, they're quick to want your money but not to give it you back. They're violating their own terms as I'm entitled to a partial refund for the service I want cancelled. I keep getting told "You'll get a response today" with nothing materialising. I'll be taking this up with my bank now which is a last resort. Because of this experience I'd highly advise against going with such a company that does not follow their own terms."
"I have my critical domains on an automatic renewal process with these guys, so that I would not have issues in terms of delays with renewals. Or so I thought... their system put us offline anyway... for hours! Terrible for business, don't use. They didn't seem to care once I told them either."
"i had to write 3 mails to them where i ask them to cancel my plan and all i got to hear is " someone will get back to you shortly." after 6 days i finally got an answer, but i had to pay the first month, because i was " too late" .. I canceled the plan on day 30... Never going back to " fast" webhost.. i am so tired of waiting."
"Horrible got a ticket open for 3 weeks with no answer. And when opening their so called chat. They only answer with 'someone will answer shortly'."
"Bed company ever!!!!!!! they don't have "Money-back Guarantee" and staff is unfriendly and disaster! i want my money!!!!!!!!!!"
Hi George,
We do offer 30 Day money back guarantee on hosting services. Please contact our support team and we'd happy to assist you. We couldn't find any account associated based on your email address presented in this review. If you're using some other email with us, reach out to us through ticket or live chat. Regards, FastWebHost
"I gave them 1 star because they do have good customer service but don't believe in their money back guaranty you will be wrestling with them for hours. When I say I want a refund that's what I want, not a bunch of lame excuses about the how it's not their fault when the website is down for days. I want a refund NOW!"
"Giri K provided perhaps the fastest and best customer service I received ever. Everything got resolved right."
"PATHETIC SERVICE PROVIDER. Never subscribe. there's not -ve stars to give, hence 1 star."
"Fast resolution of issues, quick responses."
"During the period I used it was very good."
"Do not select this company as a hosting service! You will not be able to contact anyone in technical support if you have a problem! I’ve called, messaged multiple times with no response, total waste of money!"
"Every thing is well done! and it's fine and helpfull. But I would like to have more disk sapce and also for database storage. That's why i have not given 5 stars."
"They helped me to solve my doubts in a simple way!"
"Support is awesome and always helpful."
"No one available on the 24/7 chat support and the server is down!"
"Unbelievable. Within 3 minutes my problem was fixed. That means FastWebHost is constantly checking the tickets people are submitting. Very good service. Also in the past, as soon as I submitted a ticket they were working on it. They always had a solution."
"I was assisted by a support chat (Gangadhar G), and he was fantastic. He jelped me, and toaught me how to in future help myself. A true star"
"Pathetic service ever. I complain daily for their server down and i didn't get any transaction email from there server when auto script shoot mail on client ecommerce site. Also, there is a problem with cron job as well... Guys keep away from fastwebhost."
"Just great service and very knowledgable"
FastWebHost is rated 4.14 based on 80 reviews