FastWebHost Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend FastWebHost

About FastWebHost: FastWebHost.com is an industry leader in affordable business web hosting solutions. We are a privately held medium-sized company, debt-free and profitable.

FastWebHost provides shared web hosting, fast VPS hosting, Managed WordPress hosting, dedicated servers and domain name registration since 2001.

1(877) 215.8104

feedback@fastwebhost.com

1142 S. Diamond Bar Blvd. #826

How would you rate FastWebHost?

"Giri K provided perhaps the fastest and best customer service I received ever. Everything got resolved right."
"PATHETIC SERVICE PROVIDER. Never subscribe. there's not -ve stars to give, hence 1 star."
"Fast resolution of issues, quick responses."
"During the period I used it was very good."
"Do not select this company as a hosting service! You will not be able to contact anyone in technical support if you have a problem! I’ve called, messaged multiple times with no response, total waste of money!"
"Every thing is well done! and it's fine and helpfull. But I would like to have more disk sapce and also for database storage. That's why i have not given 5 stars."
"They helped me to solve my doubts in a simple way!"
"Support is awesome and always helpful."
"No one available on the 24/7 chat support and the server is down!"
"Unbelievable. Within 3 minutes my problem was fixed. That means FastWebHost is constantly checking the tickets people are submitting. Very good service. Also in the past, as soon as I submitted a ticket they were working on it. They always had a solution."
"I was assisted by a support chat (Gangadhar G), and he was fantastic. He jelped me, and toaught me how to in future help myself. A true star"
"Pathetic service ever. I complain daily for their server down and i didn't get any transaction email from there server when auto script shoot mail on client ecommerce site. Also, there is a problem with cron job as well... Guys keep away from fastwebhost."
"Just great service and very knowledgable"
"New to WP, and the customer service chat has been prompt with responses. I feel confident in choosing FastWebHost as my hosting provider"
"Giri K was the guy who assisted me on things and provided great valueable support. Perfect customer service is something i am looking for and got it with you. Thanks."
"Customer service are mostly available and kind the only problem I had paid the invoice but after somedays it was canceled automatically by Paypal. so my account was suspended, I asked them to unsuspend it till they receive new payment. I would like suggest them to ask first why the payment is canceled or not received for reseller accounts, it will help to solve issues before loosing customers."
"good customer service , understand my needs thank you i'm really want back fastwebhosting , when I will need Hosting"
"Momentan totul este ok. For the moment its ok :)"
"Great hosting for that price"
"Someone hacked into my site and FastWebHost were quick to locate the IP of the hacker, clean the files, run maleware scans and make sure my site and files were absolutely secure. I have never been happier with a host before (and I have tried many). Santosh S is one of the latest team members who helped me and they did a phenomenal at acting fast to get everything secure. Am very grateful and would recommend this hosting to everyone."
FastWebHost is rated 4.44 based on 73 reviews