Finance Advice Centre Ltd Reviews

Read Finance Advice Centre Ltd Reviews

4 Chatsworth House
Prime Business Centre
Raynesway

The service I received from Paul and Emily was fantastic. Paul offered clear and concise information based on my needs and took great effort to explain the process, which was very much appreciated.
Emily then progressed the application with regular, timely updates and information as to the status of the application. At all times she was professional and courteous and answered any queries I had throughout.
I would be very happy to recommend FAC. Excellent service.
Rob and the team have managed to secure me mortgages fast and easily on several ocassions. They impressed me by getting both my wife and I a very challenging first time buyers mortgage when we were both self employed with only 1 years of accounts and my wife was on a visa. Strongly recommended.
With the expert counsel and attentive help of Yogesh Parekh, my wife and I were able to navigate mortgage landscape and choose the best lender for us. Yogesh Parekh is the Best!

From Mortgage acceptance, Yogesh and his team - special shoutout to Connor Marshall - ensured that various parties felt the pressure to move through to completion.

Being first time buyers, we received strong support and guidance throughout the process and leaving us feeling reassured of each step undertaken.
Excellent Service. Provided impartial advice that helped me make decisions.
Finance advice center as always have helped us to secure the mortgage we wanted from a high street lender again. The customer service, speed of response and professionalism of both Carrie Fisher & Emily Grace is exemplary. We can not recommend this company enough.
Would highly recommend Emily and Carrie they have been amazing from start to finish helping me and my husband find and put in place our remortgage. It had a few delays but they was both always available to help and sort the issues out for us. This is the second time we have used them and will be using them again in 2 years time.
Excellent service provided. Paul and Emily are great at their job!
Our service from Conner & Steve was absolutely astounding, they are both amazing at their job, as without them we wouldn’t be able to achieve our dream of buying a house, from start to finish they were committed and worked very hard to which we will always be grateful, they were always there for us no matter what day or time, I would highly recommend Finance Advice Centre Ltd and will definitely choose this company in the future.
Incredible service and great results.
Communication was brilliant from start to finish, was really impressed by the amount of work put in both by the broker Carrie and case manager Emily.
Excellent service from Carrie and Emily. They both kept me updated regularly through out the process and answered any queries I had in a timely manner. Would highly recommend them as a company to use
Excellent service from the whole team, made a stressful time much easier
Vijay Sanghani dealt with my mortgage and HTB application. As I was in a new job and previously worked as a locum there were some further complexities in obtaining a mortgage offer. Vijay dealt with all the issues that came up expeditiously (e.g. obtaining a revised mortgage offer within a few hours), he thought latterly in solving any problems that we came across and was a calm and helpful person who went the extra mile throughout the whole transaction.
Well Please with the help and support of Alice she was more than welcome to help us with anything we had a problem with or any enquirers we needed to make. From setting up the Morgage to solicitors and even life/buildings insurance all sorted. Thank you so much for making this as easy as it was for us
This is the third time we have used Finance Advice Centre and as always they have been absolutely brilliant. It was touch and go at one point if we could get a high street mortgage but Carrie didn’t give up and we got our remortgage a couple of weeks ago.
Carrie and Emily were friendly and there for us whenever we had a query - which was quite often! They went out of their way to get a result. We highly recommend finance advice centre - we will be back in 2 years, even though we can now get a high street mortgage - your service is brilliant. Thank you!
Paul & Emily at Finance Advice Centre have been extremely helpful with my remortgage. When I thought I was going to be stuck with the same lender who wasn't offering the product I required they went the extra mile to find a lender who could. I highly recommend their services.
In the coming weeks I will be moving to my new family home. This is all thanks to this wonderful man. Vijays work is absolutely outstanding. He went above and beyond in the work that he does. For the past few years I have met many agents to try and get a mortgage for a new family home. None of them could do what this man did in a couple of weeks. He came to my house and explained everything thoroughly. He guided us through the whole process and was available whenever we needed him. My experience with him was flawless. I would recommend him to everyone who is looking to buy a mortgage. Thank you once again Vijay Sanghani.
Fantastic service , Rob and Joe were extremely helpful and efficient throughout our application , We would definitely use finance advice centre again and highly recommend their services to anyone considering taking out a mortgage.They saved us at least a whopping £700 a month which will be life changing to us .Thank you.
Massive thank you to all team!! Highly recommended!
Amazing service! My FA Ben couldn't of been more helpful getting me the right mortgage with amazing rates and helping to get me the right insurances for my needs.
Finance Advice Centre Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 402 reviews