Finder.com.au Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend Finder.com.au

About Finder.com.au: Finder helps over 2 million Australians each month compare virtually everything across 100+ categories – from broadband to business loans; credit cards to cruises; and health insurance to headphones.

Tell us how Finder.com.au made you happy

Live Chat
"I enjoy reading your emails and find them very useful. Keep them coming. Thanks."
"Very helpful and easy to use"
"Finder is the bomb. Save so much time looking all over. Would be better if it helped more with how to apply and put important info like income level allows you to get this much credit card limits instead of having to dig down. For example a chart with your income down one axis and amounts you can get credit for along other axis. After all the reason people are there is to get actionable data."
"Good rate 👍"
"Great gave you multiple choice to suit your needs and pocket"
Hi Wazza,

Thanks for the awesome feedback!

To be able to make an informed decision is indeed our mission! Great to know you're able to choose the product/service of your preference and budget!

Please feel free to come back! If you need help, shooting us an email is just an easy way! It's gxcustomercare@finder.com

Cheers!
"This Site is very good . and helps with all inquiries"
Hi Paul,

Thanks much for your awesome feedback!

Finder's mission is to always help our users make better decisions. With that, we also mean a better website and service! It's always our please to help. :)

Please visit us again soon! :)
"Hopeless. Couldn't remember previous login details so decided to renew sign-in with different details. Wouldn't let me. Know I don't know if my personal details have gone to someone else to use. No feed back from Finder staff, no return phone calls or emails."
Sorry to hear you were unable to sign up using your new details.

We have strict security measures in place to ensure your personal information is not passed on to anyone else.

Please get in touch with our customer service team at gxcustomercare@finder.com so they can help you create a new account.

Alternatively, if you send us a direct message with your contact number we can have a member of the team call you directly.

Thanks,
The Finder team
"Good Online Credit Check product. However, my Residential address was my old one and I could not find any way of updating it myself online. Hence the 4 vs 5 Star rating."
Hello there,

Thanks for your feedback!

Great you've used our credit score service! Our Customer Care team can help if you need guidance on how you can update your information, please feel free to reach them out through Live Chat or email at gxcustomercare@finder.com.

Hope to hear from you! :)
"Gave me false hope and a false credit score very unhappy"
"It is quick and easy to get information"
Hi there,

Thanks for giving us five stars!

It's always our pleasure to provide an easy-to-use website with accurate information. If there's anything you like us to improve, we love to listen to it. Just send us a quick email at gxcustomercare@finder.com

Hope you can also visit Finder again soon!

Cheers! :)
"Not bad for a free / information driven service. Live chat wasn't great"
"Found the information conflicting"
We’re sorry to hear you found the information conflicting.

So we can improve the quality of the content you’re referring to, can you please let us know which page you were on or where you found the content conflicting?

Please email it to our customer service team at gxcustomercare@finder.com - we appreciate your feedback.
"I found finder excellent. Gave me several different quotes which made it easy for me to lock in a policy."
Wow! Thanks for that great feedback, Robyn!

We're glad you're able to get the quote for the policy you're looking for! We hope you'll use Finder again for your comparison needs for other financial products and services!

In case, we're just one email away at gxcustomercare@finder.com

"Fast and comprehensive"
Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback and for finding our comparison site fast and comprehensive!

We'd like to make it better, so we appreciate your suggestions or even questions if there's any. Please feel free to email us at gxcustomercare@finder.com.

Cheers!
"I signed up for a WEEKLY newsletter. So far I have received two emails in two days. If I receive any more other than the WEEKLY newsletter I signed up for I will unsubscribe."
We've had our team look into this and unfortunately we had a backend issue that was triggering a second email in this short space of time.

This has been fixed and moving forward you will only receive your weekly digest.

Apologies for the extra email you received.

Thanks,
The Finder team
"Need urgent payment please moving out and gotta license my car"
Hi Alirah,

Thanks for leaving us feedback!

At Finder, you can find a wide range of services and financial products. If you need help in comparing your loan options, our Customer Care Team can surely help. Please send shoot us an email anytime at gxcustomercare@finder.com

Hope to hear from you! :)
"Balanced informative imfo"
Hi there,

Thanks for your great feedback and for finding our comparison service with a piece of balanced information. Hope this helped you make a sound financial decision.

We'd love it if you can come back next time!

Cheers! :)
"A complete waste of time. On the DSP pension. Needva load for legal fee and no one could help me. Every bank and lender do not help those in need. Thanks finder for wasting my time"
I'm sorry you weren't able to find what you were looking for on Finder.

If you're experiencing financial hardship you can contact the National Debt Hotline for free Financial Counselling on 1800 007 007. It is open from 9:30am to 4pm, Monday to Friday: http://www.ndh.org.au/"

All the best,
The Finder team
"The finder website is so quick and easy to navigate,everything is so accessible I personally would rate this one of the best websites. Congrats finder."
Hello there Scott,

Thanks for your awesome feedback! It's our pleasure to make your navigation experience on our site quick and easy!

We love to see you visiting us again! In any case, please shoot us a message through gxcustomercare@finder.com.

"very good"
Hello there,

Thanks for your feedback and for finding our site very good!

If there's anything you can suggest for us to improve, please feel free to email our Care Team at gxcustomercare@finder.com

Finder.com.au is rated 3.86 based on 22 reviews