First Class Watches Reviews

of reviewers recommend First Class Watches
Read First Class Watches Reviews

About First Class Watches:

Trading as a brand authorised watch shop online for over 8 years we promise to give you nothing but the best customer service while shopping online.

01926 298499

info@firstclasswatches.co.uk

9 Warwick Road

Tell us how First Class Watches made you happy
Normally hate nagging review emails. Happy to oblige this time as the service was exceptional. Quick free delivery, price matching on an already reduced item. They even credited me a price match after I'd placed the order, as it was late in the day and I had to make the 4pm 'next day delivery ' deadline. I don't make a habit of buying watches costing several hundred pounds, but if I did, I wouldn't go anywhere else!
Very good
24 hours delivery, nice and supportive online chat, 100% recomended online
Received item really promptly , goods as described on internet really easy to deal with.
Arrived well before the expected date. The watch is very elegant and stylish and I love it.
Excellent service. Watch arrived as promised, and fits great. Will definitely use again, and have already recommended to others
Beautiful watch as described.
FAST DELIVERY.....GREAT PRICE.....10/10
Very quick delivery as forecast. Delighted with the watch which is better looking than advertised. I've always wanted a nice expensive looking timepiece, and must admit I,m not disappointed. A really nice watch, at a great price. Thank you First Class Watches.
Quick, professional shipping; fantastic watch!
Excellent service received, watch arrived next working day as promised an exactly as described. Thanks for the quick and easy transaction!
Bought a Citizen Eco Drive for my husband's birthday, he hasn't received it yet! I personally think its lovely, suitable for work and for smart dress. The service from First Class Watches is excellent, very quick delivery, well packaged and free. There is such a good choice on their site and the prices are very reasonable, I think this was the cheapest for the watch I chose. I certainly would use them again, as for the watch I cant see there being any problems it looks lovely and it works.
This is Xmas present so whilst so far everything really good.....gotta wait for final approval until the 25th Dec.....Thankyou
Valuable price with brand name watch. Not the 1st time shopping here. Product always as described. Delivery service is perfect. Highly recommended :)
Small price, quick delivery to France (2 days) for little price --> perfect ! Prix bas et livraison rapide vers la France (2 jours) à un coût raisonnable --> parfait !
Absolutely faultless service. My watch was delivered next day as promised and sized per my request at no extra charge. Highly recommended.
Fantastic service watch ordered 5pm Monday arrived 4pm Thursday
Ordered a Rotary watch for my Son for Christmas; I was nervous due to 'First Class Watches' being so much cheaper than anywhere else. My nerves were unfounded - very fast delivery, well packed and overall excellent service. Well pleased, would recommend this place to anyone looking to buy a decent watch.
Delivery was exceptional. Delivered within 24 hrs. As for the watch it looks good. Bought for my daughter. As for reliability & accuracy we will have to wait.
great service