First Class Watches Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend First Class Watches
08AM
8AM

About First Class Watches: Trading as a brand authorised watch shop online for over 8 years we promise to give you nothing but the best customer service while shopping online.

01926 298499

info@firstclasswatches.co.uk

9 Warwick Road

Category:
Jewellery & Watches

Tell us how First Class Watches made you happy

"Excellent watch, quick delivery and hassle-free ordering."
Are you First Class Watches? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I was pleasantly surprised to find that I had received an e mailed response to my initial price enquiry within an hour - as promised on the website. After placing my order, I was also delighted to find that my watch had been delivered (in perfect shape) before 9 am the next day."
"Very obliging service agreeing a further reduction in price and watch strap adjusted to my measurement. Speedy delivery, would have been a day earlier if I had been in!! Well worth a visit and you're bound to find something to suit you."
"delivery superb, watch lovely and as described, if every company operated like this there would be no high street left as the process was effortless."
"Great service with good comms - delivered next day. Cannot fault and would definatly use again!"
"Competitive pricing and excellent technical/customer servive, as well as free next day delivery."
"Watch arrived as advertised the next day by parcel delivery, kept updated of despatch and tracking info by First class watches. The watch looks good but have not worn it yet as it a xmas present. I would use First Class again if I need to purchase another watch."
"Great customer service, answered query promptly, watch size adjusted as requested and arrived next day delivery - who could ask for more?"
"watch arrived exactly when it should have - excellent service"
"Good morning Scott and the team watch has arrived and I am delighted with it. Got it at the best price after searching all other sites. Well done and many thanks. RDS"
"Great value and super fast delivery"
"extremely helpful, extremely effecient ordered at midday and delivered the next morning by 10.30am. thank you"
"I was impressed and pleased by how it was easy to negotiate my mondaine watch price on line.After slight delay due to some misunderstanding my watch arrived and I was not disappointed by my choice.I will certainly recommend FCW to friends and family."
"I was impressed by how easy and satisfactory to negotiate the mondaine watch price on line..After slight delay due to some misunderstanding ,the watch arrived and I was not disappointed by my choice.I will certainly recommend"
"Very quick and exactly what I was looking for a reasonable price."
"Simply First Class!"
"Ordered a watch to be delivered to Australia on Wednesday and received it Monday. Could track it all the way. Arrived in perfect condition. Flawless process."
"Highly recommended, first class service with prompt delivery. Best price around and the most important quick and helpful customer service!"
Information
Price
"Brilliant website and a fast and efficient service, need i say more"
Delivery
Information
Price
"Very quick delivery and the watch looked fantastic, thank you, would defiantly purchase off of you again"
First Class Watches is rated 4.89 based on 789 reviews