First Class Watches Reviews

of reviewers recommend First Class Watches
Read First Class Watches Reviews

About First Class Watches:

Trading as a brand authorised watch shop online for over 8 years we promise to give you nothing but the best customer service while shopping online.

01926 298499

info@firstclasswatches.co.uk

9 Warwick Road

Tell us how First Class Watches made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
First Class Watches 5 star review on 22nd May 2020
Mr E, Exeter, Devon
More Photos & Videos
Delivery was exceptional. Delivered within 24 hrs.
As for the watch it looks good. Bought for my daughter.
As for reliability & accuracy we will have to wait.
great service
Excellent from start to finish. My watch arrived within 4 days, from the UK to Australia. I have already recommend the website to my friends and family.
Very quick efficient service. The watch arrived in perfect condition & the courier delivering the watch went out of his way to make sure he found the right address. Very pleased!
Exceptional. First time purchase with a fiver off, free next day postage to Northern Ireland Too.

Great Company!
Very good store. I recommend to all!
I ordered 2 times, all original and high quality!
Fast and reliable!
Very fast service, I ordered my watch and I got the next day in the morning. The service client is easy to reach and very helpful. The prices are better than other websites.
Excellent watch, quick delivery and hassle-free ordering.
I was pleasantly surprised to find that I had received an e mailed response to my initial price enquiry within an hour - as promised on the website. After placing my order, I was also delighted to find that my watch had been delivered (in perfect shape) before 9 am the next day.
Very obliging service agreeing a further reduction in price and watch strap adjusted to my measurement. Speedy delivery, would have been a day earlier if I had been in!!

Well worth a visit and you're bound to find something to suit you.
delivery superb, watch lovely and as described, if every company operated like this there would be no high street left as the process was effortless.
Great service with good comms - delivered next day. Cannot fault and would definatly use again!
Competitive pricing and excellent technical/customer servive, as well as free next day delivery.
Watch arrived as advertised the next day by parcel delivery, kept updated of despatch and tracking info by First class watches. The watch looks good but have not worn it yet as it a xmas present. I would use First Class again if I need to purchase another watch.
Great customer service, answered query promptly, watch size adjusted as requested and arrived next day delivery - who could ask for more?
watch arrived exactly when it should have - excellent service
Good morning Scott and the team watch has arrived and I am delighted with it.
Got it at the best price after searching all other sites.
Well done and many thanks.
RDS
Great value and super fast delivery
extremely helpful, extremely effecient ordered at midday and delivered the next morning by 10.30am. thank you
I was impressed and pleased by how it was easy to negotiate my mondaine watch price on line.After slight delay due to some misunderstanding my watch arrived and I was not disappointed by my choice.I will certainly recommend FCW to friends and family.
First Class Watches is rated 4.89 based on 796 reviews