Fisher Wallace Reviews

Read Fisher Wallace Reviews

800.692.4380

info@fisherwallace.com

515 Madison Ave.

I have only used it 2 times. I was in a depression but was almost out of it before I ordered. When I opened it I held a cheap of plastic, two cord and a ribbon in one hand. I thought, what an idiot. I am 80 years old and paid $600 for this. People in a depression will grab at straws. I know. I think you profit about $595 dollars on each one you sell. And they talk bout "Big Pharma".
This device is just what I needed after my procedures were complete. I have been using it twice a day at 3. I'm dropping to once a day to see if I need more. This also gave me something to fall back on after my sessions with TMS were down. I was afraid I would go back to where I was.
To soon to tell
Any questions are answered very quickly; they have excellent customer service.
Np problem with the product. But for 600$ on something that might cost 100$ (probably way less) to produce and you couldn't throw in 2 batteries?? Seriously?? And where are my free sponges??
Communication and delivery went well.
Had what i needed and received very quickly.
Easy use
Have already done this!
I find the Fisher Wallace Stimulater to be a much preferable solution than Drugs for my anxiety & depression.
Easy purchase, but the requirement of physician consent to release was kinda confusing. There is also a waiver for the patient to fill out and sign, if there is no physician present. This info should be more in the beginning stage of purchase, than at the end.
Fisher Wallace is rated 4.27 based on 11 reviews