Fitness Nuts Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Fitness Nuts

How would you rate Fitness Nuts ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
anonymous

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Fitness Nuts in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"The items I ordered were not sent, instead I ended up with something totally different and even the wrong size, so much for checking the delivery before it is sent. Then there is the hassle of having to return the item to a post office, ( Granted a Free returns service was offered). Then the inconvenience of having to wait for a refund. Overall I wouldn't recommend this seller and won't be using them again."
Fitness Nuts is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews