Fix It DMS Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fix It DMS
Read Fix It DMS Reviews

About Fix It DMS:

We are a fast growing company specializing in our industry through leadership, marketing and vast knowledge of all aspects of what we do. Seeking new and experienced Sales Professionals to assist consumers with navigating the difficult challenges of personal debt in the financial world.

Tell us how Fix It DMS made you happy
I’m still in the first stages of my gurney but πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ
Jake was so awesome at explaining how this process works. Then i got set up with Allie, who has been taking great care of me & helping to eliminate my debt and credit back to where it needs to be! Thank you Fix it DMS, you’re incredible!
"Very professional. Customer service is awesome! I'm very satisfied with the service.
Customer service is great!! Very positive attitude, so helpful, and manageable! 😊
This is a great company who is trustworthy and exceptional. If you are struggling with debt there now is a solution to meet your needs. Raul Barajas is extremely knowledgeable and and professional. He is honest and reliable and has a wonderful demeanor. I would recommend Fixit.dms highly to all seeking resolve to a common dilemma.
I'm very satisfied with the service I get with Raul at Fix It DMS. He made the program easy to understand and simple to get done. He is very responsive to any of my questions and gives me updates on statuses of accounts. I'm very happy to use Fix It DMS for my debt resolution and I definitely recommend them.
Very very helpful ! Keeps in touch on time and makes sure everything goes smooth. Helping my credit alot thanks all to them !!!
Very professional and courteous! I’ve been with the program less than a year and my score has increased by almost 100 points!!!
Our Fixit counselor is really great!! Allie answers all our questions wonderfully. She has a very upbeat and optimistic outlook on the situation. She always puts our concerns as her priority and alleviates any apprehension we may be feeling.
Fix It DMS is rated 4.86 based on 29 reviews