Flags On The Cheap Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flags On The Cheap
Read Flags On The Cheap Reviews

About Flags On The Cheap:

Looking for the best way to advertise your business or organize your event? Look no further! Feather flags are the ideal solution to making your advertising stand out! Feather flags are hard to miss and easy to customize. At FlagsOnTheCheap.com, we've got hundreds of templates to help fit your every feather flag need, or you can upload your own design! What are you waiting for? Start exploring feather flag advertising today!

Tell us how Flags On The Cheap made you happy
fast and easy
good i like it
great
Website is easy and convenient.
I"ll let you know when I get the flag.
Easy to use website! Can’t wait to see how they turn out!
I can not comment until I receive the product I order. website is ok
Website was nice but will see what the flags look like!
I have not received the product cannot comment at this time.
Last order was well made and arrived timely.
I have ordered several products now, and find ALL of them to be of good quality. Service is quick and the design options easy to navigate. Great bang for the buck advertising option!
Love this site!
Great job
good time
Easy to use
nice.
On 7/3/20 I placed an order for a FLAG and a POLE. I only received the FLAG. I know I clicked on which type of pole I wanted. I've never ordered a flag before and I have no pole to put it on. Plus, I remember deciding whether I wanted the above-ground or in-ground base. I chose the in-ground base. Yet somehow, my selection was not added to my order, I only got the flag (which was useless without a matching pole), and your website did not make it easy AT ALL to figure out how to get a pole.
Allowing me to design is a cool way for me this gives me the chance to use my imagination once in a while
Recreating the design if you want both single sided and double sided is an issue.
Great site and easy to use. Cant wait to see the design in person.
Flags On The Cheap is rated 4.38 based on 2,317 reviews