Flannel.com Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Flannel.com

How would you rate Flannel.com ?

"Goods as expected and well packaged however I find it disgusting that postage is £6.99 and orders cannot be collected in store when there is a store within the city centre ."
"Took ages to exchange an item and no communication with the process."
"Happy with purchase Fast delivery can’t go wrong!!!!!"
"Efficient super fast delivery, very impressed. Will definitely use Flannels again and recommend it to my friends & family."
"They delivered my product i ordered in excellent condition and it had many ways of keeping it safe for example the flannels bag and then an inner bag around my product and then further foam around important parts of the product."
"Quick delivery service although a bit expensive compared to other companies .Very pleased with item ordered I would definitely recommend Flannels"
"Quick delivery good price fantastic item"
"Great service from start to finish e mails to make sure u new when it was getting sent and day it would arrive"
"Yes! I am so happy to shop at Flannel.com"
Flannel.com is rated 4.33 based on 9 reviews