Flannel.com Reviews

74% of reviewers recommend Flannel.com

How would you rate Flannel.com ?

"Exceptional customer service as always. First class items, packaging & delivery. Will continue to purchase, life long customer."
"Had a bargain I was pleased that I order those pair of sneaker through you let website I also enjoyed the app I downloaded as I found it so much more easier to navigate, I find the courier they use are really accurate and I also had a cover bag which was from the flannel brand, thanks for the nice touch."
"Good service. A bit expensive delivery although I have returned the stuff I have to pay for the return as well which makes it a long process and it cost more than the original delivery amount. It could have been easier if the return is possible to the nearest store since there is one down in the center. I haven’t received any email or confirmation of the return yet as well."
"Excellent service, fast delivery a bit expensive at £6.99."
"Great prices & the delivery was fast, would definitely purchase stuffs from them again."
"Great brands,prices and delivery. 10/10"
"The parcel delivered to me was different from what I ordered for and I have since returned it back following the instructions on the Customer Return Advice form but have not heard from Flannel.com if they have received the parcel or if they are going to exchange it and give me the right order or refund my money."
"All excellent service, packaging product arrives in is a nice touch. However, spending hundreds of pounds and still having to pay for postage is poor"
"My parcel has not arrived even though the delivery company DPD confirmed it was. After checking and calling and getting evidence, I had to go back to DPD to say that the parcel was not delivered to a Roma Porter and the signature was also not his signature, they told me they be in contact within 3 to 5 working days, which I am still waiting. I emailed cs@flannels.com twice now and still have not had a response when it should be you guys sorting this out for me. So now I still do not have my Jacket and currently out of pocket of £156.66 which I would now like to be refunded, so I can purchase my jacket from another supplier I trust."
"Easy to order,item delivered quick,will buy again."
"Goods as expected and well packaged however I find it disgusting that postage is £6.99 and orders cannot be collected in store when there is a store within the city centre ."
"Took ages to exchange an item and no communication with the process."
"Happy with purchase Fast delivery can’t go wrong!!!!!"
"Efficient super fast delivery, very impressed. Will definitely use Flannels again and recommend it to my friends & family."
"They delivered my product i ordered in excellent condition and it had many ways of keeping it safe for example the flannels bag and then an inner bag around my product and then further foam around important parts of the product."
"Quick delivery service although a bit expensive compared to other companies .Very pleased with item ordered I would definitely recommend Flannels"
"Quick delivery good price fantastic item"
"Great service from start to finish e mails to make sure u new when it was getting sent and day it would arrive"
"Yes! I am so happy to shop at Flannel.com"
Flannel.com is rated 4.11 based on 19 reviews