Flannel.com Insights

Flannel.com have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their delivery but are unhappy with their refunds.

B-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A-

Delivery - Fast

83.33%
Industry Average
" Easy to order super fast delivery items as described true to size fit very happy customer "
- Sharron White
" Exceptional customer service as always. First class items, packaging & delivery. Will continue to purchase, life long customer. "
- Elaine Brady
" Good service. A bit expensive delivery although I have returned the stuff I have to pay for the return as well which makes it a long process and it cost more than the original delivery amount. It could have been easier if the return is possible to the nearest store since there is one down in the center. I haven’t received any email or confirmation of the return yet as well. "
- Anonymous
D

Refunds - Average

50.00%
Industry Average
" The parcel delivered to me was different from what I ordered for and I have since returned it back following the instructions on the Customer Return Advice form but have not heard from Flannel.com if they have received the parcel or if they are going to exchange it and give me the right order or refund my money. "
- Edem
" 66 which I would now like to be refunded, so I can purchase my jacket from another supplier I trust. "
- Donna Brocklehurst