Flat Tummy Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flat Tummy Co
Read Flat Tummy Co Reviews

About Flat Tummy Co:

Losing weight can be a daunting and downright difficult experience, so Flat Tummy Co was created by women who had been through the struggle first hand and wanted to create a range of products for fellow females trying to cut their calories and shed the pounds.

Diets often fail due to being dissatisfied with small portions or simply not being able to maintain the meal prep required to stop you making bad choices on the go but the collection of Flat Tummy Co products have been designed to make reducing calories and staying on plan on the go easier than ever before.
Our range of weight loss teas, shakes and lollipops are all designed to conveniently fit into your lifestyle, whether you’re a desk worker, stay at home mum or girl on the go and with flavour being at the forefront of all of our products, you needn’t worry about weight loss leaving a sour taste in your mouth.

We know from experience that our weight loss teas, shakes and lollipops work but don’t just take our word for it. There’s hundreds of Flat Tummy Co reviews online that boast about the amazing results our fellow females have had on their journey to looking and feeling ‘freaking good’, so check out the flattummyco.com reviews for yourself and jump into your weight loss journey with confidence!

Tell us how Flat Tummy Co made you happy
Did not received what I ordered no tea bottle which I paid $39.95 and I was told to send a picture of what I'd received and what was missing? How do you photo whats missing totally rude like I was lying! No who ever packed it checked of they put in but DID NOT!!!!! They didn't care. Their product and customer service is terrible it taste yuck and doesn't work
The tea for night time made my stomach ache and the morning tea just made me eat more often. I gained weight and had more energy . I constantly wanted to eat. Did not work for me!
I received rotten expired shakes that smelt so disgusting!!! Never again will I be purchasing something online and especially from flat tummy !!!!
Flat Tummy Co is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews