Flightfinder Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flightfinder

Tell us how Flightfinder made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Just a scam company. Dont do it, you will regret it :(
No answer no refund no nothing, flight in 3days
Booked a flight in Sept 2019 for Madeira with Binter Canarias, 07-11th April 2020. Flight cancelled due to Covid-19. Should be eligible for a full refund, but not only NO refund, they're completely ignoring my request since 16th March 2020!!! The flight is supposed to be in 3 days which is a priority as it says on their web, and we still don't know if they'll return the money or not. Phones not working (they ask to write to customer support); sent email separately from the website claim - still nothing. Other companies were responding much faster and in general more helpful, never booking again with Flightfinder.
No answer no refund no nothing, flight in 3days
We have 2 flights From Barcelona to Bombay April 20th 2020. Due to Covid-19 we have tried repeatedly to contact Flightfinder to find out some information to wether our flight will be refunded or not. But like many of the other reviews, we have had zero response. It is not poor customer service, but in fact no Customer service whatsoever. Do not use!
Booked a return flight with them and due to unfortunately missing my outward flight, they have just cancelled the return, with NO
NOTIFICATION, no information provided, no refund, no explanation, no assistance at all! Luckily i checked my booking just 2 days before departure and guess what?! I find my booking being cancelled!
Working in tourism industry, I perfectly know that when you cancel a prepaid and confirmed service, against customer's will, you eventually refund the fee. Well, guess what? Not here!
Awful customer service! They took and kept my money for 2 trips, delivered none, and refuse to pay back for what THEY have cancelled. Absolutely unjustified and without any logic!
AVOID this company and its affiliates!
Flightfinder is rated 1.00 based on 5 reviews