Floorstore Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Floorstore

About Floorstore: Floorstore, widely recognised as one of the UK’s leading flooring suppliers.

Established in Leeds since 1961 we are a family run business constantly striving to introduce new products sourced from all over the world, offering us a leading edge against our competitors, in all aspects of the floor covering market.

Here we pride ourselves on offering the highest quality products at the best prices, fitting and delivering throughout the UK on a daily basis, with our sales team sharing over 150 years of collective knowledge in the flooring sector.

Our awardwining showrooms are seen to be a leading light in developing flooring’s tailored to the customer’s requirements. Come visit us and explore our vast range, or call and speak to a friendly advisors.

sales@floorstoregroup.co.uk

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Liam and India were extremely helpful when choosing a mattress. They helped fit in with my budget and helped with availability in terms of delivery. Overall great customer service!"
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 1 year ago
"Fantastic service from Richard at your Leeds Showroom, good quality German “click” Floor, collected next day at your warehouse. Altogether Avery pleasant experience, I would highly recommend tFloorstore to all my friends. Thank you."
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 1 year ago
"Costumers service was very helpful thank again for excellent service"
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 1 year ago
"We have had a very good experience today. Helpful, knowledgeable staff, who were polite and professional. I can not fault the service we have received."
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 1 year ago
"Five Star service, couldn't have been more helpful."
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 1 year ago
"very helpful staff and fitting date was organised very promptly."
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 1 year ago
"Excellent service by a very knowledgeable salesman, very pleased with the sevice"
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 1 year ago
"The thing that has pleased me the most about Floorstore was the quick fitting and adjustable fitting dates. Anyone whos looking for flooring and wants to pick a date for fitting and at a fair price would definitely recommend as they beat the quote I had previously had. Thanks, Guys."
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 1 year ago
"After ordering from Floorstore I have received my Quick-Step flooring, and it looks amazing so happy with the service I was given and it was obvious from the start that the sales team had great expertise and knowledge of their job. Would highly recommend to anyone who wants flooring at a fair price."
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 1 year ago
"great service!!! definitely recommend."
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 1 year ago
"Fantastic staff. Great price. I found India and Tom very helpful. Thanks"
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 1 year ago
"Good choice of flooring"
"Great service"
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 1 year ago
"People who worked for Floorstore were all very pleasant"
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 1 year ago
"Always great service, great price and really reliable."
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 1 year ago
"Jonny was excellent! Helped us choose the right products within our budget. Knew what he was talking about.Very happy with the wood floors we bought."
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 1 year ago
"Good value, efficient service."
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 1 year ago
"Good value, efficient service."
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 1 year ago
"Great local company and great staff!"
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 1 year ago
"Provided quality at an affordable price"
Floorstore is rated 4.79 based on 131 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access