Floorstore Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Floorstore

About Floorstore: Floorstore, widely recognised as one of the UK’s leading flooring suppliers.

Established in Leeds since 1961 we are a family run business constantly striving to introduce new products sourced from all over the world, offering us a leading edge against our competitors, in all aspects of the floor covering market.

Here we pride ourselves on offering the highest quality products at the best prices, fitting and delivering throughout the UK on a daily basis, with our sales team sharing over 150 years of collective knowledge in the flooring sector.

Our awardwining showrooms are seen to be a leading light in developing flooring’s tailored to the customer’s requirements. Come visit us and explore our vast range, or call and speak to a friendly advisors.

sales@floorstoregroup.co.uk

Click Here
Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
Mr Clark
"Flooring looks great and the level of service we received from selection to delivery was spot on"
(Floorstore, Outlet) - Posted 3 months ago
Jane Thompson Interiors
"I am an interior stylist / home owner And have and always will use The Floorstore for myself and my clients. Their attention to deal both in the initial service at any of they’re store, helping to choose the perfect flooring for any rooms to fitting is insurmountable and their price points are extremely competitive. I wouldn’t go anywhere else"
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 3 months ago
Mr Paul Hiscoe
"Excellent service and floor. Peter (the fitter) has a fantastic eye for detail and would highly recommend him. I will definitely use Floorstore and Peter for any future projects."
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 9 months ago
Mr & Mrs Endicott
"Vast range of products and knowledge. Floorstore representative came out to the property and measured up. Quote was with me the next few days. The flooring was then booked in and laid a few weeks later. Very happy with the quality and care that was taken."
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 1 year ago
Mick Devlin
"After a minor hiccup with my first order everything turned out ok and the second order went as planned. The carpet and laminator fitters were excellent"
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 1 year ago
Hassan
"Very good service,within 30 mins we choose our wooden floors,recommended the right fitter Mr.Peter who made the job as art woke .. Thank you Mr.Peter for your professional job ."
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 1 year ago
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic staff. Great price. I found India and Tom very helpful. Thanks"
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 1 year ago