Flooret Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flooret
Read Flooret Reviews

About Flooret:

We make floor shopping easy with Climate Neutral floors, designer-curated colors & the highest quality materials—delivered.

Flooret 5 star review on 14th January 2021
Carmen
Flooret 5 star review on 14th January 2021
Carmen
Flooret 5 star review on 10th January 2021
Robert
Flooret 5 star review on 1st January 2021
Deb
We have been researching different flooring for 3 years now and could never find anything we agree on. We ordered samples from Flooret and now the problem is, we love too many!! We are very impressed with Flooret!
Great product though as nails. Has held up well with our 100 lb. Plus dog.
Love the samples. The few contractors we've received quotes from have all been impressed.
These floors are superior to other LVP brands. Their color selection is great. I can’t wait to install our new floors!
We were a bit hesitant to get vinyl planks but with kids and dogs it seemed the best option vs. traditional hardwood So pleasantly surprised by the quality of the floors. Our flooring guy also noted that this was the best quality vinyl plank that he’s every worked with. We have been living them for close a month now and still love them. The backing makes stepping on the floors nice and quiet. Would absolutely recommend this product!
Flooret 5 star review on 29th December 2020
Love my floors! The quality was far superior to much higher prices premium brands I've installed and I bought the basic. I had 3 boxes left over because I planned for scrap and breakage and had none!
We chose the Ashford Signature Series. Very happy with the color and the installation went easy. We have experienced scratches already. Not very happy about that but overall a very good product. Would like some suggestions for getting the scratches out.
The samples are great quality and arrived quickly. It makes the online purchasing process much easier!
Samples were great - highly recommend getting a full $20 sample to get a true feel of the flooring
I'm really having a hard time deciding on a floor. The small samples just don't give you a good idea on how it will look. So I'm buying the bigger samples now. looks like I will be ordering my 3rd sample. Soho looked the best at first. But after ordering larger planks and laying them on the floor it's just not what I thought at first. So I ordered the Lato next. It looks better but um still undecided which leads me to my 3rd purchase of samples. I'm definitely going with this flooring it is well made.
Love the full 12” long samples so I can get a better feel for the product. When it arrived I was very impressed by the quality!
Absolutely in love with our floors. We receive a lot of compliments from our guests. I was looking for flooring that could withstand our chocolate lab’s nails sliding across the floor and this floor holds up!

Installation was a little tricky at the beginning but once you get the first couple of rows to hold together it was fine. Make sure there is no dust or small debris in between the planks or else it won’t click together right.
Flooret 5 star review on 28th December 2020 Flooret 5 star review on 28th December 2020 Flooret 5 star review on 28th December 2020 Flooret 5 star review on 28th December 2020 Flooret 5 star review on 28th December 2020 Flooret 5 star review on 28th December 2020
Seems like the best constructed LVP I’ve seen after going to many retailers locally. Wish there were more patterns to reduce the repetitive look but the larger planks help some.
Love the quality, Just disappointed that I can't get the finish pieces until June. I may wait.
The shipment and all came in time even through the pandemic. Kudos to you guys. Also the accessories are shipped at no extra cost in case you miss them during the initial shipment then you get that chance for the floor accessories to come (transition floors/steps)
I now have several of the Flooret color samples. They all seem high quality and I especially like the Sutton. So far, I’ve not been able to get them to scratch! But my perfect color, a non striped and non knotty medium brown eludes me. I may settle on Sutton when all is said and done.
cant find anything to complain about this Flooret product.
looks great and spilled waterproofing paint in middle of
dining room floor.
thought the wife would kill me, but let dry, peeled right off
with no mark.
Again great product and superb price
thanks again
Scott Hayden Al
Absolutely love our “Lachlan” flooring!! We are just finishing up our job and are enjoying the quality, look and color. Have already recommended your company to several people!
These samples look great. High quality, fit together very nicely. Very neat shipping as well.
Definitely top of the list for anything on the market. Found Sutton to have the best scratch hideling ability and looks the best with greys and beige tones. Just wish the warranty did a little more for the wear layer. Moving furniture will be what ruins the look of these floors so before moving forward will need somthing for all the furniture and appliances so we dont damage anything. Testingbthe samples we slid wood legged chairs and dropped toys on them (thats what kids do) and they did scratch. Some buffed out but not all. Still better then anything at big box stores. The "see in my space" is great for choosing a color
Flooret is rated 4.85 based on 399 reviews