Flooret Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flooret
Read Flooret Reviews

About Flooret:

We make floor shopping easy with Climate Neutral floors, designer-curated colors & the highest quality materials—delivered.

Flooret 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Maurice
Flooret 5 star review on 19th February 2021
Maurice
Brock
Ordered soho kingswood and Sutton love all but we are going with Soho base. We prefer the size of base planks on our older home
Samples were large enough to allow us to make a selection. Easy to order. Samples received quickly. Well packaged. We selected Palka for our remodel.
Loved them all tough to decide
I was beyond impressed with the samples of floret flooring. I have ordered a ton of samples from various companies and I don’t think any of them compare.
Do your due-diligence!
Found this company completely by accident, and what a happy accident it was! Had several samples from several different manufacturers/vendors. Comparing the Modin side-by-side with the others sealed the deal...the difference in quality is THAT OBVIOUS!
Customer service is amazing! Ordered a few samples, and one got missed in packaging. It happens...I get it. Spoke to Lexie in Sales, and she got it fixed immediately, and even threw in a few freebie samples as a corporate "My-Bad"!
Just pulled the trigger on an order for all of my bedrooms (about 900 sf), so I'll be back to write a review on THAT later.
Samples look great -- impressed with the wear layer and images.
I received my samples very quickly and in perfect condition. The samples are fantastic, Now the problem is deciding on the color since they all look wonderful. The quality is better than any other vinyl plank that I have come across.
We purchased the Lato Base and love the light color and wood design on it. Makes our room look bigger and brighter.
Very excited about samples. Contractor said very good quality product! Will be choosing soon!
I ordered samples of Nakan, Soho, Tilden, and Palka in anticipation of using Flooret in my new home build. The quality of the flooring is second-to-none. The colors and embossing in register are fantastic. Now I simply need to pick the best color for my new home!
Purchased full size plank sample. Impressed with the appearance and size of the signature series. Will be placing an order soon!
Very organized delivery and tracking. Super fast ship. Excellent customer service. I love the colors and quality of the samples I ordered. I hope to do business with this company once my new home is ready to have floors installed. Great company and I like that I don't have to pay for the middle man on floors. Factory direct.
We installed about 1600 sf of Kingswood signature ourselves. We could not be happier! We love the look, and are so happy to be carpet free!
Flooret 5 star review on 14th February 2021 Flooret 5 star review on 14th February 2021
I purchased 2 samples. They were both 12 inches long and helped in determining which color I liked better. Shipping was very fast and the samples were well packaged.
The samples arrived quickly, were nicely packaged, and the shipping was free. I would highly recommend this company for your flooring needs.
Hard to choose. All are beautiful
I ordered the following samples recently from Flooret: Sutton, Soho, Lato and Nakan. I am looking for lighter flooring shades for a beach house I am renovating. The quality seemed excellent and I particularly like the wide 9 inch plank. Seems like a great product and i expect to be using them on this project once I am ready to install the floors in the coming months.
We purchased samples of the Hafren signature plank over the internet. Delivery was fast and easy. I had several questions for the company so I emailed support and they were responsive and informative.
We have been looking at flooring for our main living areas and the samples from Flooret have been the best ones we have found by far!
The samples I received are gorgeous. I am so excited to order for our whole house once more stock is added.
Flooret is rated 4.83 based on 566 reviews