Flooret Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flooret
Read Flooret Reviews

About Flooret:

We make floor shopping easy with Climate Neutral floors, designer-curated colors & the highest quality materials—delivered.

Flooret 5 star review on 3rd October 2020
marjorie
Christopher G.
Christopher G.
Jessica
Great construction: realistic wood embossing. Excellent quality/price ratio. Only disadvantage is importing into Canada as skids supporting the product are not fumigated. Canada Customs require skid fumigation for all imports.
Love the 40 mil wear layer and the extra wide 9" boards! The snap click engagement is very good.
We were grateful to be able to see a real sample of the flooring to see how it would look in our space. We made the purchase of Signature Arbor and love the way it looks. Our installer likes the flooring and did a great job with the install. So glad we found Flooret!
High quality samples, love the registered embossing.
Liked the samples. Have ordered 1800 sq. ft. of flooring.
They seem to be a good quality product and I like that I can order them directly
The product looks superior to others I've seen. The website is easy to use and the customer service is great. One suggestion -- it's confusing when you look at the samples online because underneath the color, Arbor, for ex, it says "11 other colors". It took me a while to figure out that Arbor is the color and not some different plank style.
Impressed with the quality and colors compared to the big box store brands. Already ordered our flooring. Doing the whole main living area.
Love the product, waiting on the Soho to get here to pick my color!
I will be ordering for my living room, hallway and 2 bedrooms!
Amazing quality. Far exceeds competition offerings.
I was impressed at how fast the samples arrived. The flooring looks heavy duty and it’s my first choice, just not impressed with the color choices I’m looking forward to the new colors coming out some look promising.🤞
The samples I received from Flooret were far superior to those from other companies and made it easy to decide which company to use. Selecting a color will be the hardest part!
Beautiful product, full size sample shows full color and grain. Will order once color selection is finalized.
Packaging was excellent and arrived ahead of schedule.
I have been looking for LVP flooring for about 5 months. Hands down this is the best I have seen. The wear layer on residential grade is what the 'other' manufacturers use for their commercial ! Why would you buy any other flooring ?
We are extremely happy with the samples we received. The grain pattern, coloring, and overall quality has exceeded our expectations. The only problem is trying to decide on a color now.
Love the sturdiness and the colors.
Love my samples, and I think we've figured out a color. I am just waiting till we are done painting to order floor, because if we have too many projects nothing gets done.
After extensive research of flooring options for our new construction post and beam home, I happened upon Flooret. I contacted the company because I had many questions. The cost seemed quite low compared to other luxury vinyl planking with similar specifications and we all know that if something seems too good to be true it generally is. The contact person was courteous and professional and answered all of my questions. The fact that there are no middlemen helps to keep the cost down.
I was impressed by the quality of the product, the speed with which my samples arrived, and the presentation of the samples (beautifully boxed).
Knowing our active grandchildren and boxer will be running around and enjoying the home too, durability was a key criteria. The fact that the Modin Rigid flooring has a thick wear layer, coupled with a nice 'real wood' look made the decision easy. It is not yet installed, but am quite confident we made the correct decision. Our contractor was impressed by our selection also.
Great samples, perfect size. Would like some more olors
Samples let you see how the floor will look from both color and design. Very useful. Plan to order flooring as soon as building plans are approved.
Flooret is rated 4.89 based on 281 reviews