Flooret Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flooret
Read Flooret Reviews

About Flooret:

We make floor shopping easy with Climate Neutral floors, designer-curated colors & the highest quality materials—delivered.

Very helpful customer service - they answered all my questions promptly.
Excellent flooring product!! Can’t wait to have them installed in our home.
Great quality. Much more realistic than big box store products at the same price.
Samples are of a similar size to other companies samples, but they send them to you quickly and well packaged. The flooring is quite robust. The included pad is quite thick. The click system seems to be well designed.
I am currentlly looking at different options for Luxury Vinyl planks and the first step was getting samples. Super easy with Flooret and very happy with them. Very fast free shipping, it was minimal cost and the samples were big enough to actually see what the product was. Very happy and will be making my decision soon!
Love this floor so much I want to sell it.
I think they are great, and we are still talking about we will decide soon
I’ve been laying flooring for many years. This product is impossible to work with. Very disappointing
Hi Raymond. We're so sorry to hear that you had difficulty working with our flooring! Can you tell us more about your experience? Usually, we hear that installers love working with our floor because it's so easy and quick to install. We'd love to chat with you about your experience. You can reach us at 1-800-700-8122 :)
My sample was a full plank and very high quality, so I ordered it for my basement.
Super easy process to view available floorings, and samples arrived promptly!
very high quality product. even the sample cut pieces arrive in a very presentable way! the shade on the plank however seems to be lighter than what is seen in the pictures. initially we were plannong for lato signature but mostly going to soho signature
I like the ease of ordering samples.
So far I really like the samples sent. I haven’t ordered floor yet but will likely do so.
Very pleased with my purchase from Flooret. Customer service, product quality and price was uncomparable to any other. Would and have recommended to others!
The full size samples arrived a little damaged but I really liked the product. It seems to come together pretty easily and it looks really nice on the floor. I have not done the installation on the whole floor as of yet.
Our Flooret floor looks great. The learning curve for installation was not too bad. Once I got the hang of connecting the planks while randomizing the joint locations and grain patterns progress was fast. The hardest part was dealing with existing wood trim. That actually took more time than laying the floor. Our first shipment was badly damaged by the carrier but Flooret was super responsive. They sent a new shipment ASAP and it came through without damage.
Ordered a few samples of the full length planks, it gave me a great feel for the flooring and color. I am so impressed with the feel and look of the floor and cannot wait to install.
I love this flooring. It was very easy to install and loves great! Ordering and delivery was also easy and convenient. I highly recommend it!
I’m so in love with the samples but I received the wrong sizes.
Looks good to me. Will order some additional.
Flooret is rated 4.81 based on 805 reviews