Flowersbypost.com Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Flowersbypost.com

How would you rate Flowersbypost.com?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Stuart Christie

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Flowersbypost.com in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Stuart Christie
Verified Reviewer
"I ordered 3 bunches of flowers all of which arrived very much past their best. I emailed and Chris from flowersbypost promptly offered to send replacement flowers. However 3 weeks later, even after me calling and talking to Chris directly, there has been no sign of the elusive flowers. It would seem I have been fobbed off with false promises and, once burned, will not be wasting my time or money with this company again."
Flowersbypost.com is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews