FM Expressions Reviews

Read FM Expressions  Reviews

401 Taylor Avenue

Tell us how FM Expressions made you happy
Excellent service
I’ve had a great experience with FME
Good products and customer service
Because of Kristen Shipp and Nicole Novak great customer service. I will buy from FM Expressions again. They solve a problem for me. Thank you, Kristen and Nicole
very professional over the phone, and very helpful
They are good with a heat pillow
Excellent service, an employee explained the sizing to me as a first time customer and how it works. As for my first order they were not the size I wanted which I had chosen on the website. I received an email back after I reached out and received the size I wanted the second order. The shipment time was amazing and quick. Thank you FM expressions!!
The shipping times keep changing. I have an order that was supposed to ship on Monday and it is still in production. Each day it just says shipping today, but doesn't. Kinda frustrating.
Hey Jennifer, I'm really sorry that we didn't meet your expectations. I've forwarded your response to our Customer Support team and they've assured me they will reach out to you and work through these issues. We want you satisfied, anything less is just not acceptable. Thank you for your feedback.
Great Customer Service, double and Triple checked my Art work with me for the Transfer sheets.
Quick service and excellent products
I received exactly what I requested, from FM, at a fair price. I hate to say it, but that's outstanding considering how many businesses are full of excuses or aren't even apologetic for their lousy service and/or products.
Great quality and timely delivery.
Robin exceeded my expectations above and beyond.
I love the ease of ordering exactly what i want and being able to print them with no issues. A plus in my book
Great company great product
Great service fast delivery
Love these transfers
Great quality and exactly what I wanted. Affordable heat transfers in a professional quality.
They appear to have quality transfers from what I have used so far. Not sure if I care for ALL of their transfers...still have more sample tests to do and how pricing works for me, but overall very pleased.
Transfers looked great and pressed great. Waiting to see results after a few washes.
FM Expressions is rated 4.45 based on 608 reviews