FM Expressions Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read FM Expressions  Reviews

401 Taylor Avenue

Tell us how FM Expressions made you happy
FNExpressions has always been there for my t-shirt business. I built my business using their extremely fast service with some of the best prices in the industry. I recommend them all the time to other business colleagues I talk with online. They just work!
I love this company. Great service and product! Extremely happy customer right here!
We have been a customer for several years, and always have been pleased with the quality. Our last few orders were not so perfect and after several emails and calls back and forth FM Expressions resolved the problems and we will continue to be a happy customer.
Over dozens orders we received, fm expressions never let me down. I know I can count on them for promised shipping time and quality work. Thank you
Ive always had a good expierence
Great customer service
Very easy to use and turn around time is quick.
The customer service was great helping me though my first project. I will use them again.
I just absolutely love the products. As well as it’s much easier to work with than other sites.
Love them always great
Excellent service and delivery time!!!
Everyone was great. Your art assistance people went above and beyond. Please give a shoot out to Rachel Wigham, of everyone I dealt with she was the Best....

Lee Hatfield
Excellent customer service and a great product.
Very Efficient
Easy ordering and quality products.
We are happy with the quality and turn around time! We wish the pricing was a bit lower to help us with profit margin.
GOOD !
NOTHINGS PERFECT
Altamente recomendado!!! servicio rápido y de calidad!
ON time, On Budget, Great Quality
I was so happy when l heard about this company..I use vinyl that I have to weed the weeding process is long and cramp my fingers...l made shirts for a school last year and l got so tired weeding over 100 cuts...l sent my designs to FM with fast turn around..I was able to print my shirt in 7 seconds instead of 20...no more weeding and the cost 2.00 dropped to a fraction like 30 cents per shirt...DO THE MATH
FM Expressions is rated 4.57 based on 543 reviews