FM Expressions Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read FM Expressions  Reviews

401 Taylor Avenue

Tell us how FM Expressions made you happy
Quick and very affordable prices for small businesses. Graphic team is helpful and fast work
The quality of the transfers is awful! The quality of the transfers is awful. They do not last and begin cracking after a few washes. The company will not stand by its product and has a 30-day warranty. In my business, I make shirts as needed, so sometimes I won't use transfers for months. That automatically voids the warranty. The company told me there is nothing they can do after 30 days even though I have several pictures of cracked designs.
Quality prints, reliable turn around time and friendly customer service.
My Transfer wasn't the best this time. Part of the number was missing on all transfers.
Good Quality while meeting lead times.
I put the heat it told me and every time it pilled off
So far I've been very happy with FM and product I've received!
FM Expressions  5 star review on 28th January 2021
Quality of work is excellent. Customer Svc Reps are very knowledgeable and helpful. I have already recommended your business to a few friends.
Very fast. Great quality!
Excellent service
I’ve had a great experience with FME
Good products and customer service
Because of Kristen Shipp and Nicole Novak great customer service. I will buy from FM Expressions again. They solve a problem for me. Thank you, Kristen and Nicole
very professional over the phone, and very helpful
They are good with a heat pillow
Excellent service, an employee explained the sizing to me as a first time customer and how it works. As for my first order they were not the size I wanted which I had chosen on the website. I received an email back after I reached out and received the size I wanted the second order. The shipment time was amazing and quick. Thank you FM expressions!!
The shipping times keep changing. I have an order that was supposed to ship on Monday and it is still in production. Each day it just says shipping today, but doesn't. Kinda frustrating.
Hey Jennifer, I'm really sorry that we didn't meet your expectations. I've forwarded your response to our Customer Support team and they've assured me they will reach out to you and work through these issues. We want you satisfied, anything less is just not acceptable. Thank you for your feedback.
Great Customer Service, double and Triple checked my Art work with me for the Transfer sheets.
Quick service and excellent products
I received exactly what I requested, from FM, at a fair price. I hate to say it, but that's outstanding considering how many businesses are full of excuses or aren't even apologetic for their lousy service and/or products.
FM Expressions is rated 4.47 based on 637 reviews