FM Expressions Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read FM Expressions  Reviews

401 Taylor Avenue

Tell us how FM Expressions made you happy
I only gave FM Expressions 4 out of 5 because there was an issue with the coloring of my product. It was an honest mistake and everyone I spoke to was eager to help me- both with my 1000 questions before ordering as well as after receiving my product. I don’t do huge orders often, but when I do- I’ll definitely use FM Expression.
I enjoy working with FM expressions. They are attentive to my needs and are great communicators.
The transfers seem to be working well after a little tweaking on my part. I think the shipping was a little expensive but I guess that makes up for the transfer price. Overall I have been pleased with the product and we will see how the transfers last over time. I believe I will order again at this point.
Need more stock Transfers
Good Quality Vinyl but some of the sheets sticks to the shirts. It says 7 seconds at 320 degrees but it doesn’t work at those settings. Trial and error. I went thru 13 sheets before I figured it out. Other than that it’s pretty good.
Easy and good price
Quality is great, but I have had issues with the transfers taking longer to ship than anticipated/advertised. Also when the transfers ship in bubble envelopes, some of the product winds up with damaged corners, etc.
Have had no issues
Their product and pricing are great, lately it has been a little harder to get timely support. The "live" chat is rarely available. I really appreciate the pre-flight process, but lately then feedback has been lacking the details needed to address the problems. These are recent concerns, hopefully they are temporary.
Things worked out well will try order soon
Good product and excellent customer and shipping service. Will continue to do business with them.
Great company - great product. The only reason for the four stars instead of five was they run behind schedule at times
FM Expressions is rated 4.49 based on 602 reviews