FoodServiceDirect Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend FoodServiceDirect

Popular Questions:

How can I contact FoodServiceDirect?

Tell us how FoodServiceDirect made you happy

Telephone
"I ordered quesadilla rolls and they came completely thawed...not even cold at all."
Are you FoodServiceDirect? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Order Number 000068421 Just awful! Of 16 separate products ordered, all in case quantities, 3 (so far) are not available at all, thous STILL advertised on their site as if they are, 1 incompetently packed and destroyed in shipment (UPS shares blame), 7 received in good condition (all separate shipments on different days), 1 delayed for 3 weeks (at least ... still hasn't shipped), and 4 I have no *bleeping* idea. No shipment, no news, 2.5 weeks after ordering. NEVER AGAIN!!! NEVER, NEVER, NEVER EVER!!!"
"They confirmed my order then gave me a delivery date The food I ordered was for a party On the date given nothing arrived.... Next day still nothing....Party ruined. I emailed them twice and have not received an apology or reason for the cancelled order A refund is on its way from Amazon. Would never use this Co again."
FoodServiceDirect is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews