Footmedics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Footmedics
Read Footmedics Reviews

About Footmedics:

We're not disrupting an existing market, we're creating a new one. There are plenty of companies supplying commodity products at cheaper prices, it's the easy way in and so that's fair enough, we're not against that. However, through in depth market research it was established that there is a share of the market who are extremely fired up and passionate about the equipment they use and were looking for a more proactive supplier that could consistently supply not just the "market standard" level of product but a "best in the world" level of product, in each key area at a more affordable price.

Simply put our target market is passionate professionals who are seeking a supplier of the world's best products, world's best range, at a more affordable rate along with outstanding customer service.

caleb.donald@footmedics.com.au

Still waiting on a refund into my bank account for paying twice. Three months now..
The range of available products is great, but unfortunately I've had several orders which have had a few items placed on back order. Then I have had to chase up those items a number of times, so communication and follow up is lacking.
Great customer service
Thanks for your review! We appreciate your business :)
Had a very poor experience with footmedics. Unreliable, inconsistent messaging from staff. Plus was promised 4 qantas points per dollar for purchases up till March 31 and a bonus 30,000 points if made purchases up to an amount which we did and no sight of them yet.
We do apologise that you have not experienced our great customer service. With the Qantas points there was a delay with Qantas uploading those points to portal. Our team will be in touch, however those have all gone through now! it was out of our control, but I can happily let you know those are now all up to date! :)
Good prices, large range of products.
Thanks for your review! We appreciate your business :)
the sports tape I got was poor in quality, but the service and easy return was excellent
Thank you for your positive review! I trust the tape problem was resolved sufficiently. We look forward to speaking to you again soon :)
Great service
Thank you for your positive review! We look forward to speaking to you again soon :)
Great quality, fast shipping
Thanks for the review! We appreciate it!
Footmedics is rated 4.04 based on 28 reviews