Forever Be Named Reviews

of reviewers recommend Forever Be Named

Tell us how Forever Be Named made you happy
This is the third one that I have ordered this summer as wedding gift. All have been greatly received!
helped me get organized and made sure nothing went missing. Filling out the online form was the "hardest" part and it took less than 2 minutes.
Thank you, Great service.
6 months after my wedding, I finally decided I was ready to start the process of officially changing my name. This is not as easy as a quick Google search. Every step has different rules and parts that need to be completed first. I ended up searching for an all in one service and came across Foreverbenamed. The instructions could not have been easier. Well worth the money.
I received this as a gift and am so happy at the amount of time it saved me. I was already stressing out about every step that I had to complete to finish this proccess (drivers license, passport, etc). Of course it is not all done for you, but it makes the process 100x easier once you recieve your kit. Just sign and mail. Thanks!
Finally! I changed my last name. I got married a year ago and just couldn’t seem to get around to going through the process of changing my name. I found ForeverBeNamed through a quick search online, bought the kit and had my papers mailed to me in a couple days. If you’re like me and taking forever to change your name, just cave and buy the kit.
Really, convenient amazing service. I’ve been dragging my feet on changing my name and finally my friend recommended me this service. Honestly, I should have done it sooner. It’s so easy. I got all my paperwork, IDs, and banking info changed without an issue.
Forever Be Named is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews