Forever Studios Reviews

of reviewers recommend Forever Studios
Own Driver, Courier, Postal Service
Read Forever Studios Reviews

About Forever Studios:

Restore, relive and create something extraordinary from your precious memories.

561-235-7808

Claudine Rush
Forever Studios 5 star review on 17th October 2020
Gary ABLAUF
Kim Marie Nicols
you guys are super good at your craft,i will use you again!
Jerry Dale
We are grateful for your continued business and look forward to working with you in the future! Have a great day!
Extremely professional, restored and colorized picture circa 1940. My siblings can’t believe how nice
It was our pleasure to restore your wonderful picture! Have a great day!
I was surprised how quickly my order was filled. I realized I wanted a larger size print than what I ordered. I called and spoke with Sarah(I think) about changing the order. Turns out that I needed to redo my scanned image in a much higher resolution. I appreciated the attention to detail and am thrilled with my print. Plan to have them do a couple other things soon!
Thank you so much for your business, we are happy to hear you were pleased by not only our work but also by our customer service. We look forward to doing business with you again.
I have used forever studios a dozen times now and each and every time they impress me with their ability to improve a special photo to a wonderful memory. Highly Recommend their services!!
We are happy that you are pleased with your photos, and we look forward to your future business. Thank you for your recommendation.
To be honest, I was a little skeptical that Forever Studios could deliver the kind of high-quality product that they tout on their website. But after working with them, I'm sold. They did a very good job restoring a badly damaged photo and did it very quickly. I would use them again in a heartbeat.
We are thrilled that we were able to wow you with our Photo Restoration, our team works hard to please our customers. We appreciate your business.
While packing to move we found two negatives with a note saying these were of my sister, mother and father from 1947. We had no idea these negatives existed and up until this point we had no group photo from that time. These photos show my sister about 18 months after she was born. Even though both of these black and white negatives were cracked and of questionable quality, Forever Studios was able to create a digital image and return them to me on a thumb drive. Forever Studios did exactly what they said they could do and we have great photos we had never seen.
It was our pleasure to help restore and preserve your precious memories, We look forward to future business with you.
I haven't received my photo back yet...but to keep in touch beforehand is comforting
Thank you for trusting us with your order. I am sure we will exceed your expectations. Have a wonderful weekend and we are so happy to have you as a customer.
They do amazing work. We have been really impressed.
Thank you for your business, we happy that you were amazed by our work, we hope to continue to impress you with future business!
the restoration of my pictures was excellent and professional I will continue to use Forever-Studios
We are so happy to hear you were pleased with your restored photos. It was our pleasure to work with your cherished memories. We look forward to future business with you.
Excellent work!
Thank you we are happy to provide you with excellence! Hope to continue to wow you in our future business.
Easy and fast! Template was great!
We strive to make our website and service fast, efficient, interactive and easy as possible for our clients. Thank you for your business!
I can't express how pleased I am with the work that was done for me. Beyond great work!!
Forever Studios 5 star review on 31st October 2020
We are so happy you are please with your beautiful photo, it was our pleasure to restore the amazing memory, and thank you for Sharing it to our website! We look forward to your future business.
I am absolutely thrilled with the consistent excellent work by Forever Studios. I have been using them for many years especially related to converting past VHS and Beta video tapes to digital. Fantastic service and fair pricing! Zachary and his team are customer service friendly and diligent to insure the orders are done to the satisfaction of the client!
Thank you so Much Michael, we are happy and appreciative of your continued service. We work hard to make your memories best we possibly can. We look forward to working with you as always a pleasure to do business with!
Very professional.
Thank you, we like to pride ourself with professional and exceptional products and customer service. Have a great weekend!
Customer service is quick and helpful. They did a great job taking two old pastel drawings and giving me clear and bright electronic prints. The prints are great quality and I was able to get large prints made from them.
We are so happy to hear you were satisfied with your digital prints of your amazing drawings. We strive to provide excellent customer service and we appreciate your business.
Astonishing revival of old family photos. Everyone loves them!
We are glad to hear your family was impressed with our photo restorations of your family's treasured pictures. They were beautiful , and we look forward to doing future business.
If it was possible to give a higher rating I would. The work they do is fantastic. I find it unbelievable. I would like to have nearly every photo I own done. Thank you Forever
Forever Studios 5 star review on 26th October 2020
Thank you!!! We are so thrilled you shared your photo, it was truly amazing to work on such a wonderful photo, we are happy to hear you are so happy with the results. We appreciate your business!
My photo turned out beautifully! Thank you so much for your service. I appreciated the prompt communication and your patience while I made decisions about my order.
We stride ourself with fast, efficient customer service as well as making your memories look like new, Im glad you were satisfied with your restorations. Thank you for your business!
Forever Studies has digitized two projects for me. Both produced excellent digital results. The most recent was delivered much quicker than expected.
We are happy to here you were pleased with your digitalized projects, we strive to exceed our customers expectations. Thank you for your continued business.
Great service and exceptional work
Quick turnaround
Very happy with our experience with FS
Thank you! We are happy to hear you were pleased with your products and turnaround time! We strive to be quick and efficient! Have a great weekend!
Forever Studios is rated 4.97 based on 278 reviews