Forever Studios Reviews

of reviewers recommend Forever Studios
Own Driver, Courier, Postal Service
Read Forever Studios Reviews

About Forever Studios:

Restore, relive and create something extraordinary from your precious memories.

561-235-7808

Forever Studios 5 star review on 5th June 2021
LaKetta Hall
Forever Studios 5 star review on 24th January 2021
Robbie Felts
Such quality work, enhanced the photos, they were scanned in by folder and the folders were named properly. All the work was completed in less then 3 weeks. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. Even provided curbside service. Thank you so much, would highly, highly recommend them and would use them again. Sal Arena
Thank you for your wonderful review, and we are pleased to hear how happy you were with our photo scans! Thank you for your business, and have a great weekend!
My picture was in bad shape and they did a wonderful job was was happy with the results be4 an after
We are so happy to hear how pleased you were with your restoration. We thank you for including your before and after photos. We greatly appreciate your business and hope you have a wonderful Weekend!
It is truly amazing what Forever Studios can do to restore pictures and they are very patient and supportive. One of several photos I have put in their hands was of my mother and when I saw the proof there was something off....but I couldn't describe what it was. It simply didn't look like my mother. I kept trying to give direction (face too wide? shadow under nose?) until I finally just had to say "I don't know but it doesn't look like my mother. Here are other pictures of my mother." And they figured it out. The final proof was the face I was expecting although I cannot tell you how they did it. THAT BEING SAID - be very very very careful checking the proofs. On one picture - AFTER I had approved and downloaded - I realized that one of the faces was suffering from red eye. They were kind enough to try again. Never forget that they are only human and reliant on you to guide them. They will see and fix what you see needs fixing.
Thank you so much for your review, our techs work very hard to make the pictures as perfect as possible. We appreciate your business. Have a wonderful week!
Final product was good. Took several redos, but in the end, they gave me a new artist, that nailed it. Thank you for the time you put into making my parents wedding pic renewed.
Thank you so much for your review, we appreciate you including your finalized photo. Our Techs work hard to ensure the best quality work is being done. Thank you for your business and have a great weekend!
For a photo that we thought was lost forever, a memory has been retained. Thank you Forever Studios for bringing our crumpled, folded, and faded photo back to life!!
Thank you for your review, we are happy to hear how pleased you were with your restoration! Have a great weekend!
I have nothing but great reviews for Forever Studios. I sent them a small, faded picture of my parents from about 1968. My dad carried a photo in his wallet for over 30 years and it was the only copy I had. I sent it in for restoration and the results were amazing! First time I used their services and I will be using them again. Martin K.
Thank you so much for your wonderful review, we are pleased to hear how happy you were with your restoration and we look forward doing future business with you!
Exceeded my expectations. Sent 17 photos from the Viet Nam era and they all came back great.
Thank you so much for your review! It was our pleasure to restore such treasured photos. Have a great weekend!
My first order of my mother came back with a black and white background but the original picture had a creamy brown background
So far I've used Forever Studios twice and each time I was extremely pleased with the quality of their work. They took old family photo's that were cracked, yellowed and had wear marks and spots on them and gave me back beautiful photo's that looked like they were taken recently. They went out of their way to make sure that I was 100% pleased with the results.
We are happy to hear how pleased you were with your restorations. We thank you for your continued business!
I was thrilled to receive my digital and print restoration pictures. My dad died in 2010 and I found his 1950 Korea military picture, badly damaged. With the picture I created a shadow box of his military pins and memories and this picture. Thank you!
Thank you for your review and including your finished Photo for others to see. It was our pleasure. Have a great Weekend!
I'm so pleased with my restored prints. I have been sharing your website link with everybody I know, hoping they will restore their prints as well. they were restored and completed in a very timely manner. Thank you so much!
Thank you for your review and including your restored Photo. We appreciate your business and hop[e you have a great weekend!
The restoration looks marvelous.
We are happy to hear how pleased you were with your restoration, thank you for your business!
Very thorough and responsive. They did everything they could to restore a tear in a picture that I thought was unrepairable. Amazing!
Thank you for your review, it was our pleasure to restore your wonderful photo. We appreciate your business. Have a great weekenend!
The process was incredibly easy and the customer service was great. The prices for scanning were very reasonable and I appreciated the complementary pick up and drop off. My only critique was there was no explanation that the three week turn-around started from the time the items were received, not when the order was placed.
Thank you so much for your review, It was our pleasure to scan your old photos. We would be more than happy to go over our turnaround times with you. Just give us a call or shoot us an email! We are happy to help.
Outstanding service restoring our 43 year old wedding picture! I asked for 2 revisions after my original request and they kept on until I was completely satisfied. When I received the finished product, it was in 3 different sizes. I am extremely impressed with this company and highly recommend their services to others.
Thank you for your review and including your restored photo. It was our pleasure to restore such a treasured memory. We hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Forever Studios has recreated our young family, and the wonderful events we shared with family and friends over the past 40 years. Thank you so much! Fabulous job! We're recommending you to everyone we know. Angela and Richard Calabrese
We are so happy to hear how pleased you were with your restored family photographs, it was our pleasure! Thank you for your business and recommendations. Have a great weekend!
Great experience working with Forever Studios. They worked patiently with me during restoration process.
We are so happy to hear how pleased you were with your restoration. Thank you for your review and your business!
I received my restoration photo and I love how they restored it. Good quality work Thank You so much!
Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy to hear how pleased you were with our work. Thank you for your business. Have a great weekend!
I had a military photo that was in bad shape and needed retouched. And they done a excellent job! It looks brand new. I definitely will use their services again. Their very quick and good!
Forever Studios 5 star review on 6th August 2021
Thank you so much for your wonderful review and including your restored photo. It was our pleasure to restore such a treasured photo for you! We hope you have an amazing weekend!
Prefect recreation of my original photo.
Thank you for your review and your business! Have a great weekend!
Forever Studios is rated 4.96 based on 485 reviews