forexchief.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend forexchief.com

Tell us how forexchief.com made you happy
I am using a micro account with Forexchief. This is just to test the system. So far all looks good. The server never goes offline and charts are quick to come up after login. Order filling is perfect and without slippages. I think this is the broker I've been looking for.
I never have problem with deposit or withdrawing of money. It is always fast. Used this broker for 8 months, no problem. Mt5 is very good operation, chart is quick to come up. Good broker for me. Will continue to use the operation.
Decent broker with good low spreads. In its proposal an operating system that cares for my trading needs. Minimum deposit is $50, but I started with $200. No issues with the broker for 4 months now. Mt4 platform is very fast in order execution and pending order filling as well.
Not the best broker. But the mt4 works perfectly for me as I've experience increase in profit since I started using Forexchief. I think it is because of the low spreads. Also there is no stop loss hunting as some brokers do. Everything seem fair and smooth. As long as I am successful with Forexchief, I'll forever trade here.
Forexchief has been an easy broker to trade with so far. I saw the reviews at FPA first and registered. There has never been any issues. I have made 5 withdraw of profit through Neteller and it has been sent 1-2 days. I want people to know that the bad reviews here are tricks from scammers. It is just a random spam. I have been seeing same messages in Forum. Do not attribute the reviews to Forexchief.
Dear Joey Fisher , We would appreciate if you prove your words or at least, that you are our client , maybe your account or transaction numbers. Otherwise it looks like the unfair competition from the paid inventor . Best regards, Representative ForexChief.
I am from Albania, and I have been using Forexchief mt4 since 2018. I still recall how easy it was to register and no document was requested of me. I am a programmer, so it was easy to create a robot that scalps. I had no issues using it on the mt4 and it made me some good profit. Forexchief is one the few brokers that allows scalping and does not frown when you are making money. There are so many instruments to trade on the mt4. This is a great broker and deserves 5 star.
7 months I've been using Forexchief, and not once ha there been any foul play. There might been have been some minor glitches on platform once a while, but I am not too sure was my connection or platform server. If it had affected any trade I would have asked. But all trades are executed fast without slippage. highly recommended for serious trading.
I am just glad I have all my money back from this company with the help of a recovery company WEALTHWATCHS,com after months of asking for withdrawals and they were denying it. I made a total deposits of 90000EUR and made a lot of profits. When I asked for withdrawals, they asked ,me to pay more which I refused and my account was closed the next day. They stopped responding to mails and calls. I am just glad I have all my money back from them.
forexchief.com is rated 4.22 based on 9 reviews