forexchief.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend forexchief.com

Tell us how forexchief.com made you happy
There are a few positive aspects of Forexchief that makes me rate it higher than others. First, they offer true ECN model of trading and NDD execution or orders. Second, there are flexible deposit and withdrawal methods with fast operations. Mostly important is the server, fast and freeze free.
One of the aspects that I consider most relevant about the forexchief broker is that in its app, it allows you to use all the tools for MT4 including the stop and pending orders
Three most important things with any broker are order speed, low spread and fast withdrawal of profit. Forexchief ticks these options with 4 stars. They are lightly regulated but well trusted.
I like Forexchief because it has a wide range of tools for technical analysis, trading signals and vpn service, which very well complements the current needs of the digital investor.
I trust Forexchief. This is because when I opened my account in 2018, I deposited $3000 and I left it. I never made a trade due to health issue. Now that I am fully recovered, I logged to my account and I see the money still in my account untouched. Kudos
It's great to see good reviews of this broker here. I have similar experience with Forexchief. There is no spread widening at odd hours nor stop loss hunting. The broker is so table in spread delivery. They have good bonus system with no issues on withdrawing it. I trade with them more than one year and it had been a smooth ride so far. The spread on XAU is great with less commission. Love it
I like how fast I can withdraw my money with forexchief, and how easy it has been for me to learn how to use their platform, they always keep it updated.
There is good customer service from Forexchief. I am new to trading and had lots of questions, this was provided with patience from two of their finest chat agent. I was always calling to ask questions. There were also a number of times where the technical support helped me to set up indicators on the platform. I really appreciate the help they provided.
In general, I'm satisfied with this brokerage. You should understand that Forexchief is not a common brokerage, but tier-1 broker with high-deposit clients and really reliable regulations. So, it's always preferable to trade with such brokers, as they simply offer better trading conditions and higher security. Offers high leverage for none-USA traders like myself.
If you are a conservative investor like myself, this is probably the best broker you can use. Forexchief has been stable for 3 years to me as trader. If you read any review here that says otherwise, especially the ones that contain email address like the one below, run from such reviews, they are scammers. It is one of the M.O. as they are everywhere.
These people care only about trying to bring in potentially new clients money and/or funds not about clients. Fundsrecovery01@ gmailcom was able to recover my money after I was ripped off by them. Thanks to him.
I did binary trading before moving to Forex. I use the mt4 platform from Forexchief. It operates smoothly and the broker’s server is stable and fast. I am not an intraday trader, so I usually wait and sit for a setup that helps me boost my profit. I have 2 years experience with Forexchief, and it is with pleasure that I write this review. Highly recommended!!
I quit my previous broker because I did not like their spreads and there was constant issues with mt4. Every since I switched to Forexchief, I've seen good and positive trades. 4 star is my rating for now. Once I clock 1 year with Forexchief and no serious problems, I'll change to 5 star. But I want to thank Forexchief for making me good profit.
Looking for a broker that does not freeze during a news rush? Use Forexchief. I am recommending it because I have experienced it and still love this platform. This is the best broker for news trading.
Here are some of my experience of Forexchief. I use a standard account with this broker.
1. Extremely low fees
2. Tight spreads if you are using the Standard lot account
3. Very easy to use website
4. fast server and order execution without slippage
5. More of Forex pairs, a few commodities and cryptocurrencies.
6. Leverage is up to 1:1000, no need to contact anyone to change it.
Great broker all the same.
I was looking for a broker with high leverage of 1:1000 and I found Forexchief. They have a very good customer support team that treats us like people and not just numbers. Always ready to help 24 hours everyday to sort out issues quickly. Its been a fruitful year of trading with Forexchief. Gracias
if you've been unfortunate enough to come across an infectual trader and as a result you ended loosing your money, I'm recommending these trustworthy and field-tested Recovery Expert Team.. contact at angelacanutt @ gmail. com for help relating to trade loss
I am using a micro account with Forexchief. This is just to test the system. So far all looks good. The server never goes offline and charts are quick to come up after login. Order filling is perfect and without slippages. I think this is the broker I've been looking for.
I never have problem with deposit or withdrawing of money. It is always fast. Used this broker for 8 months, no problem. Mt5 is very good operation, chart is quick to come up. Good broker for me. Will continue to use the operation.
forexchief.com is rated 4.22 based on 27 reviews