Fortis Independence Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Fortis Independence

About Fortis Independence: Fortis Independence is a supplier of high quality independent living products for all ages. This includes a broad selection of continence products, daily living aids, mobility products and much more

accounts@fortiscare.com.au

84 Swan Street

Tell us how Fortis Independence made you happy

Telephone
"I made the mistake of not discussing with someone about my needs. I just bought online after viewing the products. Not a good idea. There is nothing wrong with the product I purchased, the fault was mine."
"Great customer service quick delivery and great product.... very happy and I recommend it"
"Excellent service. I spoke with Gabrielle. She was fantastic, I would recommend this company for their knowledge and their refreshingly friendly and personal service. 10 out of 10!"
Fortis Independence is rated 4.75 based on 4 reviews