Fortnum & Mason Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fortnum & Mason

Tell us how Fortnum & Mason made you happy
I god a bit worried last weekend when i visited this site having placed an order for a birthday hamper delivery 2 days ahead a long way from London. Anyway it all worked perfectly and my order was delivered at lunchtime on the date requested! Thank you F+M and Dpd for the fantastic service!
I have held an account with this company for many years. And I have to say I have never been disappointed.
This year I ordered only a few non perishable goods for Christmas gifts and got them delivered to my home so I could then dispatch to frinds.
I work in the transport industry and realised it would be difficult because of covid to get the normal service,
The network is delivering PPE, vaccines, covid tests and results. Etc, etc. That and the fact people are working from home, so don't have the same information as they were in a place of work.
It has been a difficult year for many, and I have to say if a delayed or cancelled Christmas present is your problem, you are very fortunate.
I ordered a hamper on Sunday, 6th Dec I received a message yesterday, Tuesday, 8th Dec
to say it would arrive today between 12.39 -13.39.
True to their word my hamper arrived at 12.45.
Can’t fault the service, I ordered another “present” from a company in York, 10 miles from my home, it won’t arrive until Friday.
I did have some doubts after reading some of the reviews, I’m glad I decided to continue with my order, well done F&M.
US Customer-Tea order filled timely and delivered ahead of schedule! I have been to the store many times, but my annual business trip to London is off this year. My first international order and I am quite pleased. Regards Steve
Top notch customer service.
I placed four orders to different places including one to Austria for Easter as the Covid-19 situation means a family Easter is cancelled. The delivery cost to Austria was cheaper than I expected and compared with other companies. They promised delivery by or before 9th April and it arrived beautifully packed on 7th April having been despatched on 3rd April. My daughter was really pleased and said it smelled wonderful too. Another parcel was due to be delivered yesterday, and despite other companies not being able to deliver on time, this arrived promptly, as have the other two deliveries. The website is full of wonderful things and it is very simple to send products all over the world. Thank you to Fortnum and Mason for providing quality goods, beautifully packaged and promptly delivered and bringing a little bit of joy at this time of uncertainty.
Very well looked after my Justine, Bethany, & Aneesah at the St Pancras store who packed up my shopping - much appreciated!
My order was delivered to Australia within the week and on the day specified. Everything was safely packaged and exactly what was ordered. I have been using the F&M UK website now for more than 5 years and I will continue to use and recommend them.
I regularly buy their English Breakfast Tea for my son who lives in Florida he says that it is the best I also buy the Glaced fruits my mum loves them
The products are so precious and good!
It's the British part that I can't never get enough!
We ordered our customer Xmas gifts from Fortnum and Mason. Their Customer Services team was absolutely amazing in helping us get our order right. Nothing was too much trouble and despite us not being the largest customer and there needing to be many iterations of the order, we were delighted with how they handled each query and each individual delivery. This in turn delivered very special, on time deliveries for our most important customers. Thank you Fortnum and Mason - it is so rare to find this level of customer service anymore!
Superb quality food. Wonderful customer service department. The best place for Christmas shopping.
The Fortnum & Mason web site is easy to use and has very helpful product and delivery information.
The items I bought, a box of macaroons, where quickly delivered, well packed and wrapped as if I had purchased them at their store in Piccadilly.
I will use them again for mailed gifts.
I use F&M to bring a smile to people! Their exquisite packaging, superior products and excellent customer service are second to none, just wish they had a little more choice.
Finally spoke to customer services and were very apologetic
Over an item I received on dec 23 it did take awhile to get through
Email s do get answered eventually I will still order on line 😀😀😀
Customer service was really friendly and helpful
Shop assistant were helpful and I had a good experience
I echo some of the other recent reviews. I have used F&M for a few years without complaint but this year one of my orders was placed on 2 December for delivery on 17th. I discovered on 20th that it had not been despatched.

No prior contact and on enquiry I get a "Dear Sir/Madam" email, still with no delivery date or explanation.

Perhaps "success" has gone to their head. Well complacency does not get my vote.
Shocking service at Christmas ordered a hamper never delivered terrible.
I have shoped at F&M for many years. Ive never looked at reviews until now....im really shocked at such poor customer service!!!!
I ordered a birthday gift ,paid for named day, when the 'receipt ' came through it had incorrect delivery address.
Immediately i telephoned customer services to rectify, spent around an hour sending screenshots and e mails, was assured all was now fine and correct address for delivery.
Today....named day...i receive a text from DPD saying 'sorry we missed you' and a photo of completely incorrect delivery address.
Im now told that the gift should arrive the day after the ladies birthday.....great!
My 'named day ' deliverywill be refunded. Good...as it should be.
Not impressed at all.
Not what one would expect from a high end retailer.
Fortnum & Mason is rated 2.79 based on 38 reviews