Fragranceon.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fragranceon.com
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Fragranceon.com Reviews

7182001895

Tell us how Fragranceon.com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Fragranceon.com Reviews | 19th April 2019
Fragranceon.com 5 star review on 15th May 2019
Davina
Fragranceon.com Reviews | 24th August 2019
More Photos & Videos
I love my perfume and at a nice price I will be ordering for now on. Thank you and keep up the good work I don't have to go to the stores just order on line.
Awesome buy!!! Great price and to me a superb product! Was shipped and received with no problems!!! Thank you!
Second order! Recommended to friend she had me place order for her so I had to snag a new fragrance for my mom to a Mother's Day! :) Very satisfied customer!
Seamless purchase experience from start to finish; Awesome follow-up from the CS team as well; Will definitely spread the news and continue to be a customer myself!
Good place to go for cologne at a good price. Shipping w/USPS went on without a hassle. Next place to check for my next cologne before going anywhere else.
At first I thought this website was a scam but as soon as I received my order I was very excited and happy with my perfumes!! Plus they are very adequate with the shipping time I will definitely continue ordering from them!
Excellent service and product! Bought Swiss Army for my husband, and it is great, super affordable and great product. Came super quick. Would buy from fragranceon again!
Thank you so much, Salvadori Dali has been a favorite of mine for year but it wasn't sold in stores anymore so I was sad. When I saw you had it I was excited and now I am over excited because I can wear this wonderful perfume again. There are others that I can't buy either other than through you and you can be sure that I will be buying those also soon. Thanks you so much!!!
Every time I make a purchase on fragranceon I am extremely satisfied!!! These are the real thing ! But not the same prices!!! I will never shop elsewhere again. You definitely have a customer for life.
Found everything I wanted at a great price!! I will be ordering again soon! Thank you so much for such a positive experience!!
Very fast service from when i ordered less than a week. It was exactly what i expected i had the fragrances before.
Fast shipping, product as described, original true brand. Great prices, proper packaging.
Fragranceon has spoiled me with the quality of its products & excellent customer service, I will not be shopping retail for my fragrances! Thank you!
The perfume arrived on time and fast delivery I was surprised and the perfume is authentic 💯 I will definitely buy again from you guys. Good job
I am so happy with my purchase. I accidentally ordered the wrong perfume and requested a swap and they accommodated me so quick I couldn’t believe how fast they responded and helped me. My order shipped and arrived so fast I’m ecstatic. My perfume makes me feel like me and it’s so important during these tough times to feel some type of normal! Thank you Frangranceon I will definitely be ordering again!
Awesome Awesome Transaction! Excellent Packaging! Will Be Shopping Again Soon.
My delivery came very quickly and I'm happy with my purchase. Thank you!! I'll definitely be ordering from here again (:
Astounding variety!! Great prices, authentic products. I'm always scared the first time I order from a new (to me ) company. Super fast delivery. Will order from here again and again.
My order came quickly and was perfectly accurate and as described. Kinda hard to believe the deal we got, but very happy to do business with Fragranceon. I will be back!
I love what we got and at great prices. Thank you so much
Fragranceon.com is rated 5.00 based on 258 reviews