Fragranceon.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fragranceon.com
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Fragranceon.com Reviews

7182001895

Tell us how Fragranceon.com made you happy
I have made 3 orders with FragranceON in the last year and all of them arrive in a decent amount of time, and are nicely packed with various free samples. I really like that they have travel sizes in many of the scents I buy, as this allows me to buy smaller amounts for way less $$$ up front as opposed to paying the cost of a full bottle of designer perfume/cologne. This way I can also get a variety of scents, and the bottles are easy to throw in a bag and take with you. Definitely would recommend the company!
I always buy my perfumes from Fraganceon good prices and always receive them on time. Good experience with them. Thank you.
Excellent products @ best possible prices,with decent delivery time couldnt ask for more if they sell the product your looking for I dont believe you can find it at a better deal,sincerely Dan
I AM SO HAPPY,BECAUSE I RECEIVED THE PRODUCT IN THE LESS TIME THAT IS POSSIBLE
I've been purchasing from Fragranceon.com for over 5yrs and I have never had a bad experience. Never a question of whether I'm getting authentic product and even on testers, I have never been able to tell that they've been used. Awesome!!
I have been raving about this site. I found exactly what I wanted for an amazing price. The entire experience was seamless. I’m so glad I found this and from now on I will be purchasing my fragrances from them. Thank you.
Great Prices, shipping was fast. I will continue to use them as long as they carry my favorite fragrance.
I've gotten to know and love the site. From flexible subscriptions to allow you to test fragrances you're curious about, to having the most competitive prices on poplar fragrances for him/ her you won't find a better option.
First time ordering from their site, very satisfied with products and Shipping service considering the situation we’re in. I Strongly recommended this site.
I stumbled upon this website looking for Cartier Baiser Vole. Then found other fragrances reasonably priced. I have already recommended this site to my BFF and she’s made purchases as well and we both are very satisfied with our purchases. Additionally, I’ve purchased wax and is a satisfied customer!
I am pleased with everything that i have ordered .I didn't have to wait too long for my delivery in spite of the situation im totally satisfied thank you for making my month long birthday celebration fun on lock down my last delivery for my birthday is on the. 29th and the 30th is my birthday so thank you
Incredible good prices and really fast delivery considering the coronavirus circumstances
I love being able to purchase some of my favorite scents at very reasonable prices!! And it's very convenient for me being that I'm an over the road truck driver and don't have access to most malls!!
a great site for shopping fo ryour fragrances.
During these troubling times not only was it easy to order, but my confirmation and shipment was received very prompt. I was surprised to receive my delivery within a week from ordering. Will definitely be ordering again.
My order came in a timely manner and it was what I ordered. Also the new fragrance I ordered spells wonderful.
Fragrance ON has always been professional and exciting with all ads and communications. Ease of selection and prompt fulfillment is superior.
It's been awhile since I've ordered, but you never disappoint. When I discovered that Philosophy discontinued Summer Grace, I had to jump on this deal especially for the 4 oz. bottle. In addition, my order arrived in a timely manner.
I bought this on the promise that it would be as good as the other D&G scents I have, and I was not disappointed. Goes on strong but not overwhelming and tends to mellow quickly. The scent lasts very well, it kind of reminds me of a modern take on something my Grandpa wore.
Everything went smoothly, my perfume arrived sooner than expected...and I love my new scent! Would definitely order from fragranceon.com again!
Fragranceon.com is rated 4.95 based on 263 reviews