Freedom To Exist Reviews

Read Freedom To Exist Reviews

hello@freedomtoexist.com

Freedom To ExistOffice 20, 61 Praed Street

Tell us how Freedom To Exist made you happy
Stylish elegant watch. Beautifully packaged. Brilliant service with rapid delivery despite the pandemic.
A very stylish product. I really liked the personal touch from FtE (the handwritten postcard accompanying the watch was lovely).
A really stunning watch,which was purchased as a present.
Superb service in these extremely difficult times.
Great communication throughout.
I would thoroughly reccomend Freedom to Exist to family and friends.
Exactly what I was hoping for. Fantastic design and quality. Looks and feels great on my wrist!
I purchased two watches, one for my husband and one for myself, they are both beautifully understated and fantastic quality, I am delighted with the purchases!
Amazing!! Better than I could’ve hoped for and at an amazing price. Brilliant design, fits my wrist well.
Lovely watch, excellent service.
The watch I received was better than I imagined. Great quality and lovely design. I would highly recommend to anyone.
I was very pleased with the watch I purchased and thought it was beautifully packaged. It arrived very promptly thank you.
I sent for a watch because my watch broke, and I’m self isolating so can’t go into any shops. I am very impressed by the watch-it’s exactly what I wanted at a really good price-the lovely packaging when it arrived made it feel special in these wierd times. I will definitely use Freedom to Exist in the future.
Utterly first class products and customer care.
I am more than happy with the service from this company. From the moment that I ordered my beautiful watch to receipt in very quick time. The watch itself is of a very high quality certainly for the amazing price everything even including the packaging was top quality. A company that cares.
Lovely watches. Prompt, excellent customer service. Wouldn't hesitate to purchase from FTE again. Thank you.
A++++
Very friendly and a great product
Absolutely thrilled with the watch I bought from you, and proud to wear it everyday. Carol
I loooooove my watch from FTE. It’s super stylish and comfortable. It came very quickly and it was a barg. I’d defs recommend
Beautiful watches! ❤️
Excellent product and service very efficient. My wife pleased with her watch.
An amazing experience purchasing from this website. Simple and very efficient. I love the watch, very good quality and quick delivery. The watch came in a box and also came with an adjuster for the strap.
Exactly what I saw on the website was exactly what I received. Even during these turbulent times my watch arrived on time in the most perfect packaging with a hand written thank you note. The quality of the watch is fantastic; classic black leather strap and a simple clock face. What initially drew me to make this purchase was the lack of visible branding. This watch is perfect. Ive already suggested FTE to 3 people! I will definitely making more purchases here for myself and for others as this is a perfect gift. Thank you so much!!
Freedom To Exist is rated 4.96 based on 503 reviews