Freedom To Exist Reviews

Read Freedom To Exist Reviews

hello@freedomtoexist.com

Freedom To ExistOffice 20, 61 Praed Street

Tell us how Freedom To Exist made you happy
The battery had gone on my good watch and as there were no shops open I looked online and found your page. Your choice of watches was very good both for designs and prices. The watch I bought has a bigger face than I would normally wear but a change is as good as a rest and I am very pleased, thank you. Delivery was in a couple of days and was very well presented.
I hunted for a watch without gimmicks and found one with you. Very pleased with watch, delivery. It was beautifully presented and packaged too. Good luck.
Brilliant customer service. Beautiful watch, high quality and lovely fit.
I love my new watch. It's simple, elegant, and comfortable. And the service was excellent too. What a lovely company.
Freedom To Exist 5 star review on 27th April 2020
Love the watch. It's very stylish and good value.
Have had a bit of a problem adjusting the strap. Could have done with a diagram on the double lock and it took a while to fasten it back on. But now I've worked it out its very secure and I'm very happy with it.
Good quality for £39 .happy with purchase
Couldn't be happier with my purchase and very glad to have found Freedom To Exist. Lovely modern watch with a vintage feel. Great quality and price. All round lovely service, contact and product!
Freedom To Exist 5 star review on 22nd April 2020
What more can you ask? A simple classic design, good choice of colourways, together with a choice of strap, designed to fit all wrist sizes. Enables this product to be suitable for any occasion, at a very reasonable price. Prompt and friendly service too. A slight delay in delivery caused by Easter and the Covid19 pandemic. Thank you fte.
The watch came on my birthday. Beautifully packaged. Looks much more expensive than it actually was.
Love my new watch which arrived quickly, well packed and good quality.Thanks so much.
Y
Brilliant lovely packaging lovely merchandise
I am very happy that I found this site. The communication was efficient and personal. Having small wrists, it was helpful to know the size of the strap. The watch arrived very quickly.
That is so nice and so friendly.
Very good advice. Very God price. Product very good and eexactly wanted.
Excellent company no problems with delivery delivered on time and was beautifully presented as it was a gift Thank you
I am delighted with this watch which I purchased for myself. It is exactly what I was looking for, a smart, modern and easy to read watch for everyday use. It also came beautifully packaged.
I could not have asked for a better product. Your service and quality is superb. You even thought of the small things like a personal note and wrapping and my mother in law loved her watch. Would not hesitate to highly recommend and order from you again. Thank you.
I received my watch within two days of order and have barely taken it off since—it is delightful to finally find a simple, elegant leather watch without intrusive logos or branding that actually fits my very tiny wrist, but the straps accommodate a full range of wrist sizes
Cannot recommend highly enough.
Freedom To Exist 5 star review on 26th March 2020
I loved the name of this company and I just had to buy one of their watches. It arrived very quickly and I am so pleased with it, it is very classy and attractive I just want to show it off !! The company were very helpful and friendly and I would and will ! highly recommend them. Thank you Freedom To Exist,
Lovely, simple, real watches!! A gorgeous present
Freedom To Exist is rated 4.96 based on 503 reviews