Freeflush Reviews

Based on 592 reviews
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Freeflush Reviews

Unit 23 Astra Business Park

Tell us how Freeflush made you happy
Freeflush 5 star review on 13th May 2022
Jo
Ali
Ali
Zena
Freeflush 5 star review on 9th May 2022
Annie
Top-notch company - responds quickly to questions and gives fantastic customer support. Excellent website and technical advice.
Great service, fast delivery, competitive pricing!
Freeflush have been incredibly helpful in advising on the best ways of harvesting rainwater and supplying me with the right kit. It's great to be able to deal directly with people who know what they're talking about and can be completely relied upon to deliver a great service.
Thank you for an excellent service.
We chose Freeflush to supply our rainwater harvesting system after reading other reviews... and we were blown away with the quality of service we received from Jay and the team. It was a big investment to make in a product we didn't understand, and we couldn't have asked for more... expertise, detail, hand-holding and all-round niceness through the whole process!
Outstanding customer relations. I ordered two Planters and was so pleased I ordered two more for my Art exhibition. The seller arranged a special delivery to meet the deadline. I highly recommend this seller and their products.
Needed a couple of items to finish a project. Freeflush had the items and the price was good. On ordering one of the items was out of stock but they emailed me straight away to advise. When ordering online good communications always helps to smooth out any unexpected delays. Lots of established business just don't do that, so its a 5 from me Freeflush. Great service.
The particular fitting I wanted was stocked, priced competitively and delivered quickly. Couldn’t ask for more
Emailed for advice on sizing and fitting, received a reply within 20 minutes. Ordered, the part & received it the next day by standard delivery. Very impressed.
Ordered and delivered within 48 hours, hard to beat that!
Holly has been fantastic keeping me informed when product was back in stock and super quick, next day shipping. Thank you for an excellent service.
Great quality item, worked a treat where another make didn’t. Fast delivery and economic price made me glad I chose this supplier.
I have always had exceptional customer service from the Company. Quick and efficient and answer all queries quickly. Highly recommend them.
Started a new water warehouse build which required water attenuation tanks and drainage, the expertise and continued support for Freeflush throughout the planning and build has a huge help! Brilliant service all round!
Super fast delivery and competitive prices, would use again.
Quick delivery and a good product (disc flow restriction) . It would be nice to have some instruction about installation (I had to go with the product photo). Also a graph of flow vs pressure would be nice.
Easy to use website and really quick service. Would fully recommend. 5 stars
Arrived quickly. Product as described. Good after sales help with query.
Top quality products with a great selection of stylish designs, and the best customer service.
Holly was very helpful, prompt and friendly with my request.
Freeflush is rated 4.89 based on 592 reviews