Freeflush Reviews

Based on 598 reviews
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Freeflush Reviews

Unit 23 Astra Business Park

Tell us how Freeflush made you happy
Freeflush 4 star review on 25th May 2022
Ali
Zena
Freeflush 5 star review on 9th May 2022
Annie
Rapid delivery - good looking product - now just need rain to fill it up!
I initially ordered 2 of the 500 Liter tree pots from Freeflush last year, I was so impressed with both the product and service, I ordered a further 7 pots 500 Liter pots this year. I really can't fault this company, and would have no hesitation in purchasing from Freeflush again. Great stuff!!
I had a small issue with some missing fixings. One email and the parts were despatched immediately. Clear, friendly communication throughout the ordering and delivery process. Amazing customer service!! Highly recommended & will certainly use again.
Having had the water butt for just over a year the tap had split ( frost?!) so needed a replacement. Annoying that it split and therefore leaked water, however having emailed to ask about replacement I received a reply within minutes and two options. I have upgraded to a brass fitting tap and with delivery just under £20 to replace is annoying but fine. Really pleased with the actual water butt - perhaps for the £100 original the tap should have come with a better quality tap in the first place.
Very pleased with the product, good communication throughout.Pleased to hear the product is manufactured in England.Overall first rate service.
Love my black original 100L prestige water butt. It’s looks classy and solidly made. 100% improvement in the standard water butt that came with my new build. I especially love the slim profile and how it sits off the ground allowing for more patio space. Looks kind of Victorian in style but works well in a contemporary home too.
Ordered the metro water butt planter. Clear communication about my order which arrived a day later than advised (16 working days) due to the pandemic with immediate response when I queried when it would be arriving. Excellent product, unlike some sellers it actually comes with everything you need tap, PTFE, diverter, even the drill bit you need for the tank. Not installed it yet but very happy with this product would buy again
The COVID pandemic has made ordering all items everywhere a bit hit and miss but Freeflush and the excellent Holly kept me well informed about my water butt which hopefully is now on its way
Very quick service with a spares order. Unfortunately my Prestige Water Butt yellow blanks both cracked under the O Ring upon installation, causing a dripping leak. I will be very careful when I install the replacement!
Lovely product.
Fantastic wall water butt. Real quality product
Rain water tanks arrived within the time scale given. Qualityof the tanks exceeded expectation. Follow up call for free item i should have added to my basket wassent free along with additional length of pipe. Great service. Highly recommended. Thanks Jay
Item arrived promptly as stated however it was missing wall brackets And taps. One quick phone call to company and it was rectified. Brilliant Highly recommend. DIne
Outstanding, friendly customer service. Very happy with my purchase. In fact bought another.
Free flush Web pages were easy to order from and the item was delivered very speedily. (2 days) Excellent service. I'd been searching for the rain diverter which doesn't need a chunk cut out of the downpipe. Other online stores were out of stock so pleased to find Freeflush. I've already got one and hoped to find a second the same....good result.
Excellent customer service
I have just ordered another water butt from freeflush as we were so impressed with the first one. Excellent quality and easy to fit. A stylish addition to our garden especially with the planter. Also excellent customer service. Any queries answered almost straight away.
Excellent product, simple to fit. Does what it says on the tin. I ordered 2 buts one got lost in transit and arrived 6 days after the first one. Not a fault with freeflush, all blame goes to the delivery company. Problem solved after a call to freakish who took it up with the delivery company.
Excellent service, the wall water butts are good looking and well designed, and the personal touch given throughout makes the company a pleasure to deal with. Thanks.
I just ordered a second 100 litre Original Prestige Wall Mounted Water butt from Freeflush which goes to show that I was completely happy with the service, price, and delivery of the first one. Freeflush kept me informed by email at each stage of each order & delivery which definitely builds confidence. As an aside from the company, the 100 litre water butt looks great on the wall, very discreet.
Freeflush is rated 4.89 based on 598 reviews