French Market Lanterns Reviews

of reviewers recommend French Market Lanterns
Read French Market Lanterns Reviews

About French Market Lanterns:

A leading online seller of authentic handcrafted gas light lanterns. Gas, Electric and LED options available for Handing, Post and Wall Mount installations.

504-669-8337

customerservice@frenchmarketlanterns.com

32411-A Fm 2978

Tell us how French Market Lanterns made you happy
Nice quality for a reasonable price
Great experience. Coppersmith lights were a lot cheaper then my local lighting store. Customer service helped with all my questions when placing my order and shipping was quick and came within a week. Overall super happy!!
What a beautiful Lantern! It truly exceeded my expectations with the quality and look of it! I highly recommend this lantern.
Communication with Jeff was excellent, however the quality of the lanterns seemed poor given the price we paid for them. We ended up returning them as we had a few issues.
Beautiful quality, quick shipping.
Great lanterns that greatly improve curb appeal. Was a bit disappointed to see that the product was made in China.
Loved the lamps and the delivery was so fast! I believe it took 1 1/2 days to arrive. Couldn’t be more pleased!
The lanterns are beautifully crafted and a quality product for the price point. We are extremely pleased and are considering purchasing more for our front porch. Thank you!
Great customer service, timely shipping, email communication, and lanterns in perfect condition when they arrived. Beautiful installed and so many compliments! Very satisfied with my purchase!
Appreciate the personal service and quick responses! Very easy to work with...thank you!
Peg Pannell Smith
Did not receive an owners manual but Jeff promptly emailed one to me.
Thanks
Sal
Awesome customer service, answered all of my questions ( I had a lot) and helped find the right product.
Really like my lantern and was a reasonable price. Also liked that it was made domestically. The glass panes should be shipped uninstalled, flat in a spare envelope however, so they won't break in transit, as mine did. They also had the wrong size mounting bracket included. But they responded quickly to replace it so I received it in a few days.
The product is kind of chincy. It works and looks nice but all of the hardware was loose and the rivers that hold the unit together do not stop it from sloping at an angle when you hang it caused by the weight of itself. Not the quality I would have expected for the price.
Perfect product - Everything imaginable
Very helpful!!! Great price and they are beautiful!!!
Very nice lanterns and the wind guards definitely work.
Lovely products- fast shipping
Outstanding workmanship. We love our outdoor gas lantern and have had no problems in the two years since we installed it.
Everything I expected