French Market Lanterns Reviews

of reviewers recommend French Market Lanterns
Read French Market Lanterns Reviews

About French Market Lanterns:

A leading online seller of authentic handcrafted gas light lanterns. Gas, Electric and LED options available for Handing, Post and Wall Mount installations.

504-669-8337

customerservice@frenchmarketlanterns.com

32411-A Fm 2978

Tell us how French Market Lanterns made you happy
Absolutely adore my French style lantern on our porch. Best decision for our home ever!!
Love my lanterns! :heart:?
Very beautiful high quality lanterns. We receive tons of compliments.
The greatest addition to my 1904 home. Thank you
Beautiful products and great customer service.
We’re very pleased with the appearance and quality of these lanterns. And we’re happy they were made here in the US — and that we could support US manufacturing. Thanks for being there — and for the high quality of your work.
Awesome lanterns!
Bought in 2013 and still going strong. Has aged well
Great products and service.
Love my lantern! Very pleased!
We are pleased with the quality of the lanterns. Made a great addition to our home in the historic district of Natchitoches,
Love the unique style of lantern. While understated it gives the home that definite old world charm that I think most architectural enthusiasts appreciate.
I have 8 French Market lanterns on my property: on either side of my front door, inside my front hall, on either side of my garage entry door, on either side of my wife's art studio door, and at the end my colonnade. They give my home the traditional and very elegant look that I was seeking. I live on Maui and the French Market lanterns hold up extremely well to the tropical conditions here. I am thoroughly pleased with all 8 of my French Market lanterns!
beautiful post style French lantern. Puts box stores like Lowes and Home Depots selection and quality to shame
French Market Lanterns is rated 4.85 based on 54 reviews