Frost Nyc Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Frost Nyc
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Great place for shopping for top jewlery but it was one thing that a business man like myself bothered me. As a businessman documentation is important in any contract or transaction. After my purchase they gave me an invoice instead of a receipt because I paid in full and it was incomplete. It did not state a couple of things that is really important. One is that I paid in ful it did not state those exact words on the invoice. The other problem was the invoice was very veg on the information on the jewlery I brought like the weight of the gold content in the jewlery which should be stated in the Certificate of Authenticity. All Jewlery Shop with good creditability should issue a Certificate of Authenticity highlighting the content of the jewlery. It was none given. Whats so amazing is I email before hand asking about this and their was no reply. After a few emails expressing my concerns the corrections where made for the exception of the Certificate of Authenticity. Also, I went to purchase a jewlery I saw on their website it turns out when I arrived they did not have the mens bracelet I wanted with a particular clasp. Instead of posting saying they where out of that particular bracelet with that clasp I ended buying a rather nice one with a different clasp but anyway all is well and I happy with the one I got. Needs much improvement on customer service especially for out of state customers."
"I upgraded an original purchase. The chain arrived not to my liking. Izzy immediately emailed me back promising to send a brand new chain. i brought my chain to my jeweler only to find out it is used. Same exact problems as the first. Clasp is bent and the links are locking up. I will never deal with Frost again. Almost $7000 on a disatisfactory piece."
"Terrible quality vs pricing. After 4 days the stones started falling out. Feels cheeply made. Definately won't be purchasing or recommending Frost, NYC to anyone, including my worst enemy!!"
We do apologize you were not satisfied with your purchase. We attempted to reach out to you multiple times but were not successful. Please know that we offer life time maintenance on all of our items. If you would like to have the item repaired feel free to reach out to us.
"worst ever !! i bought a 9thousand dollar chain that said 500 grams fucken BS it was 120 grams"
Hi, thank you for providing feedback. Just for clarification, your order was actually much less than $9K. The chain that you ordered was supposed to be 108 grams. As a courtesy we sent you a 120 g. Please see your order confirmation for more details. Thank you.
Customer actually spent much much less than 9000. We are under assumption that this is for a different item with a different company. Item was supposed to be 108 grams and we sent 120 gram chain.
"Very nice, I wear it everyday. Will be buying more from them."
Thank you for a nice review. We hope you enjoy your bracelet!
"Overpriced cheaply made jewelery. Isn't worth the asking price...never purchase online jewelery"
Customer wanted to upgrade but misunderstood the upgrade policy. Originally ordered a diamond Jesus pendant and chain. We upgraded the chain for the customer free of charge. We gave the customer a courtesy and made an exception.
"Very deceptive images to actual product, looks like it came out of a gumball machine....returning this for my money back"
"The item I received was very bad quality it was weightless and it looked like in came out of the bubble gum machine for a child. The charm of the necklace looks just like a toy"
The item that was ordered was one of our lowest priced items on our website. For the low price, the item will be inherently small as we only sell real gold which is an extremely expensive precious metal. All the dimensions and sizes are listed in the detail page along with a live image for scale. Since review was left, customer still did not return item, meaning they liked it enough to keep it.
"Product As described; beware of misleading shipping times. Paid $50.00 for overnight shipping. Charge went on my AX Aug7 (when I ordered); but did not receive till Aug 9th. That's not overnight shipping-that's second day air. Their customer service was not the least bit helpful. If I hadn't just had back surgery I would have not accepted shipment and returned to sender. Just too difficult to deal with due to my health situation. Would never order from them again."
"Customer Service and affordable payments"
"I was expecting it to weigh a little more and it feels like plastic but it looks real."
"Man words can't express how appalled I am with this company and their employees. ...I love Nick and Arthur so much they are the absolute best. They looked out for me twice...nick blessed me with a sweet deal on a 15 mm 30 inch rope with a queen Pharoah charm and then I actually lost that one and Arthur blessed me with a replacement of an 11 mm 28 inch rope with same charm...both time the prices were great and this quality of gold is the best man omg. My chain is shining like a chandelier lol. So obsessed with my product and this company. ..love you guys. Will be purchasing for my children in April 😍😘"
"I paid $600 for a 14k men's bracelet and weigh less than a 2 or 3 grams that's bullshit"
"The picture on the website makes the the earrings look so much more glamorous then they are in person. Very dull unpolished cubics. I don't think its real diamonds, but it doesn't say what kind of diamond it is in the description. Also the description said "rose gold", while the earrings are actually white gold/silver. Only the ear hole stems & back are gold & I doubt its actually gold. Your better off buying jewelry in person from a jeweler, way more guarantee that your getting what you paid for..."
"I ordered a Cuban link necklace w/a gucci medallion & received a necklace equivalent to the size of sewing thread and the pendant was approximately the size of a quarter. This company is an absolute joke!!!"
"Beautiful, nice quality."
"I ordered this for a Christmas gift and was in awe when it came in. It's beautiful. I can't wait to see his face when he opens it!!! Thank you!"
"Great service, came on time & the exact day you guys said it would. My only problem was i was expecting a bit more, my pendant was very small. But that is my fault as to, i didnt read the description very well. All in all great service though. Maybe a better picture would help thats all."
"Very disappointed with my purchase. The chain was a lot smaller than what it appeared on the site. Returned my purchase."
"Excellent service."