Frost Nyc Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"My jewelry was fake"
"Service sucks, refund policy sucks, items you shipped sucked, you guys SUCK."
We have attempted to contact you via telephone and email and have not been successful. We do apologize if you were not happy with our service. We would be more than happy to help resolve whatever concerns you may have. You may contact us at 888-485-1061. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Sales Manager
"I never received my purchase or my confirmation number. Nothing! I have email and no one has responded"
We do apologize you were unhappy with our service. We do see that the only order we have for you was placed on January 23, 2019 and it was delivered to you on February 5, 2019 at 11:04am and it was signed for by T. Harris. You may track the package using this tracking number: 785226061337

If you have any further questions or concerns feel free to contact us at 888-485-1061
- Sales Manager
"The absolute Worst customer service ever. Went all the way to their store in NYC from California to sort out a exchange. They said i couldn’t pick up my new item because they needed to make it and it would take 2 weeks. I finally receive my order and they sent me the wrong item. $1000 cheaper then what I had ordered thinking I wouldn’t notice. I reached out to them and they said there was no way they sent me the wrong item. They finally told me to send it back and they took their sweet time to send me my correct order. Just please don’t make the mistake I made by bringing your business to Frost. Go somewhere else. Any where else. Another thing is they bribed me with a $300 worth watch for revising my review and to give them 5 stars. I did. I never received the watch. They said it would arrive with my order. That happened twice and I never received a watch. As well as a $300 refund. Lesson learned. Never buying from this company again !!"
We have attempted to contact you multiple times. We do apologize you were not satisfied with our service, due to the nature of our items we have a very strict return policy which can be referenced here: https://www.frostnyc.com/pages/return-policy

Your order was delivered on December 24th and we received it back on January 10th which was over the 15 day return policy, as a customer courtesy we offered you an exchange and honored the discount that was previously used on your original order.

If you have any further questions or concerns feel free to contact us.
"I want to return a chain but have not gotten no response and the chain had a few scratches on it"
"Send an email for my order becuase my braclet came in out of shape. Like bent or something. Still waiting for my return lable!!!"
"I'm not happy with Frost Nyc. Frost Nyc gave me a chain that wasn't as wide as it should have been. Instead they gave me a watch. I didn't ask for a watch. Please shop elsewhere."
"Didn't recevied item in a timely manner. was given the run around each time I called was given a different story finaly talked to a sales lady(Jayla) that was very helpful and gave me the true reason why hadn't received my item that it was not in stock and that they could send me a diffrent size and when the correct size came in I could return the other one. Waiting on response to adjust Payment amount. Decide to keep the one I received my son really like it. The merchandise is good. Customer service is poor."
"Bought an item before off here with no problem. Recently just had an order cancelled/returned for a full refund and they gave me hell. They tried to tell me my order didn't have the original tags on it when I personally never received the order because I refused the package from FedEx which I thought was crazy. So if you're looking to return an item, expect every excuse from them not to refund you."
"Jewelry looks and feels plastic and it doesn’t weight."
"Concerned about doing business in NYC via internet and when you place a phone call all you get is a busy signal ... that is for several call over a 2 -3 day period. Makes one wonder if there really in a Frost NYC"
"Truly incredible quality and outstanding service. I recently purchased a 26" Solid 14k Chain and the quality is impeccable as well as the assistance offered by the staff being that I Was in town for a very short time om vacation. they did everything possible to meet my request. After seeing the Store in person I am at ease knowing the legitimacy and security involved and I am reassured for making any more purchases online until I am able to return to Nyc. 10/10"
"Real flava love it dropped about 1500 between both. But I would've liked for the ruby charm to have a 10k stamp on the back of it,other then that,awesome. Will buy more."
"Great place for shopping for top jewlery but it was one thing that a business man like myself bothered me. As a businessman documentation is important in any contract or transaction. After my purchase they gave me an invoice instead of a receipt because I paid in full and it was incomplete. It did not state a couple of things that is really important. One is that I paid in ful it did not state those exact words on the invoice. The other problem was the invoice was very veg on the information on the jewlery I brought like the weight of the gold content in the jewlery which should be stated in the Certificate of Authenticity. All Jewlery Shop with good creditability should issue a Certificate of Authenticity highlighting the content of the jewlery. It was none given. Whats so amazing is I email before hand asking about this and their was no reply. After a few emails expressing my concerns the corrections where made for the exception of the Certificate of Authenticity. Also, I went to purchase a jewlery I saw on their website it turns out when I arrived they did not have the mens bracelet I wanted with a particular clasp. Instead of posting saying they where out of that particular bracelet with that clasp I ended buying a rather nice one with a different clasp but anyway all is well and I happy with the one I got. Needs much improvement on customer service especially for out of state customers."
"I upgraded an original purchase. The chain arrived not to my liking. Izzy immediately emailed me back promising to send a brand new chain. i brought my chain to my jeweler only to find out it is used. Same exact problems as the first. Clasp is bent and the links are locking up. I will never deal with Frost again. Almost $7000 on a disatisfactory piece."
"Terrible quality vs pricing. After 4 days the stones started falling out. Feels cheeply made. Definately won't be purchasing or recommending Frost, NYC to anyone, including my worst enemy!!"
We do apologize you were not satisfied with your purchase. We attempted to reach out to you multiple times but were not successful. Please know that we offer life time maintenance on all of our items. If you would like to have the item repaired feel free to reach out to us.
"worst ever !! i bought a 9thousand dollar chain that said 500 grams fucken BS it was 120 grams"
Hi, thank you for providing feedback. Just for clarification, your order was actually much less than $9K. The chain that you ordered was supposed to be 108 grams. As a courtesy we sent you a 120 g. Please see your order confirmation for more details. Thank you.
Customer actually spent much much less than 9000. We are under assumption that this is for a different item with a different company. Item was supposed to be 108 grams and we sent 120 gram chain.
"Overpriced cheaply made jewelery. Isn't worth the asking price...never purchase online jewelery"
Customer wanted to upgrade but misunderstood the upgrade policy. Originally ordered a diamond Jesus pendant and chain. We upgraded the chain for the customer free of charge. We gave the customer a courtesy and made an exception.
"Very deceptive images to actual product, looks like it came out of a gumball machine....returning this for my money back"
"The item I received was very bad quality it was weightless and it looked like in came out of the bubble gum machine for a child. The charm of the necklace looks just like a toy"
The item that was ordered was one of our lowest priced items on our website. For the low price, the item will be inherently small as we only sell real gold which is an extremely expensive precious metal. All the dimensions and sizes are listed in the detail page along with a live image for scale. Since review was left, customer still did not return item, meaning they liked it enough to keep it.
Frost Nyc is rated 4.47 based on 1,327 reviews