Frost Nyc Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Frost Nyc
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
2 - 3 Hours
"Nice"
"Love my pendant! It was perfect. Frost nyc is my jeweler of choice!"
"I wish the 14k stamp was actually visible some parts of my figaro were dirty I would think when you spend 1000$ on a piece of jewelry it would be in immaculate condition"
"I am very satisfied with my purchase. I will definitely be making another purchase pretty soon."
"Not satisfied, I bought a 8 inch which they cut to A 7 inch, an said I would get tht inch sent to me , well I didn't get it so she lied to me, I'm done, or make it right"
"Sent me the wrong chain. When I tried to call to get it changed I was met with a robot and answering machines, after finally hearing from a human I was met with attitude but eventually received a shipping label to send back my necklace. So after waiting 2 weeks for my necklace I get to send it back and wait again for the one I ordered. Try to do things right the first time for a good review. Received a call from Frost Nyc in regards to my frustration, after a short conversation I'm pleased with how they handled the mistake. They genuinely cared for my problem and took the nessisary steps to find a solution. I will be returning to shop their in the future because of this. Thank you."
"Quality jewelry exactly what I wanted. Arrived right on time no delays, as well as updated shipping/tracking information. I will order again!"
"Bought a beautiful Cuban 20” chain for my grandson—perfection.—exemplary service and communication. Thank you"
"I received the wrong size chain but my issue was resolved quickly and efficiently by their customer service. My overall experience with Frost NYC was very positive and I'll gladly recommend them and there wonderful products. They have won me over with their effort to rectify the error and were very sincere in my satisfaction. Thank you Frost NYC !!"
"Bad customer service helping de customer is my experience to get anywhere from for that company it's a night mirror nobody tell you How You Get Money Back Just the way thank you anyway I CF"
"Truly incredible quality and outstanding service. I recently purchased a 26" Solid 14k Chain and the quality is impeccable as well as the assistance offered by the staff being that I Was in town for a very short time om vacation. they did everything possible to meet my request. After seeing the Store in person I am at ease knowing the legitimacy and security involved and I am reassured for making any more purchases online until I am able to return to Nyc. 10/10"
"Fast shipping... wonderful item. 30 inch 15.5ml 162grams 14k gold"
"Great service"
"Thank you guys for the things I ordered it was perfect the 14k chain and cross and the earrings.... I will definitely order from you again keep up the great work plus it came too me in Utah Super fast thanks again"
"They keep their word and have the best gold chains on the internet. You can’t go wrong shopping at Frost that’s a promise"
"Best online jewerly purchase ever!!! 100% authentic gold and diamond jewelry. CD"
"Great value for the Cuban I received! Very Fast shipping, great quality, and very satisfied I say the least."
"Great necklace"
"Great customer service"
"The pictures on the website were misleading. Items were shipped in a reasonable amount of time. I'd probably not order from here again. Rather buy in person."
Frost Nyc is rated 4.50 based on 1,023 reviews