Frost Nyc Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
Read Frost Nyc Reviews

Very happy the quality of gold is excellent and the staff was vert friendly and helpful.
Very professional and good quality jewelry
I gave them a 5 because they have a great selection on jewelry and i received my jewelry on time and i will be shopping with them again thanks frost Nyc.
I absolutely love my charm and necklace.
Ordered a gold Cuban link chain from them and it’s perfect! Really stands out and blinds like the sun! Fast shipping!
The first order I ordered wrong size, had a replacement sent and it was the same exact size as first one. I’ll have to wait until after Christmas to exchange it again. Happy with product just need correct size.
The produce was fine but when I called the customer service line to process a return for a more expensive item, (I wanted the chain longer) .. they couldn’t hell me... they took my info and told me someone would contact me and they never did. Headache waiting to happen so I decided to wait until I got to NY so I can just go to the store and make and upgrade since they offer this option.
Best of the best in buissnes will do more in the future
Very good service . Have been using FrostNYC for the last three years . I am very satisfied with all my purchases . Very quick shipping and great customer service .
Was very helpful prices could be a little lower. But in all service was well. I need a nice pendant for my necklace
Fast Delivery No Issue Will Order Again!!
Sweet dood 🤙
Its okay but i just found out i paid too much for my chain. Other than that everything is nice.
Quick and easy process. I got exactly what I wanted in a short time frame!
Another satisfied purchase. What more can I say it's Frost.
I purchased a cross necklace for my boyfriend that cost around $200. I was extremely disappointed. It looked like it fell out of a 25 cent gumball machine. Sizing was not accurate. Customer service was difficult as well. If I wouldn't have taken pics of the delivery dates and times i wouldn't have received a refund. Which I am also still waiting on. UPDATE: I am going to change my rating because I was contacted by customer service after this review and the issue of my refund was dealt with. Thanks Frostnyc!
The quality, is definitely there. It’s a very nice item.
I would like to thank Frost Nyc for there exceptional response and proper handling of my situation.
Dont ever buy nothing from here I brought a fake cuban link chain in they would not refund my money. In when I tried talking to them on they website they cut they chatting board off.
Hi Nathaniel,

We apologize you were not satisfied with our service. We only sell 100% real gold and always encourage our customers to take their jewelry to a legitimate jewelry appraisal company or goldsmith to test their jewelry and it will confirm it is 100% real gold. We also see we have attempted to contact you multiple times to help resolve any issues you may have and we have not heard back. We will be more than happy to help resolve any issues regarding your order. You may contact us at 888-485-1061.

Sales Manager
Customer service is excellent...my chain was misplaced by the carrier and Authur and his team replaced it for me...Respect to the Frost NYC Team
Frost Nyc is rated 4.46 based on 1,443 reviews