Frost Nyc Reviews

of reviewers recommend Frost Nyc
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Frost Nyc Reviews

Yes my husband love his chain.. thank you so much..
I brought my first real watch from Frost. I am very happy with it and the quick service I received.
Worst buying experience ever!! Beware of Incompetent workers with very poor phone etiquette! I’ve been in sales for over 29yrs and would never talk to a customer wether spending $1 or $1000 the way I was spoken to. That’s sales 101 but I’m guessing you get what you pay for when it comes to sales Associates! Everyone is a phone gangster there telling me to, oh well cancel your order and don’t buy from us anymore!! Who says that?!?! You need to understand people’s problem or issues and try to Resolve them with kindness and patience. I’m hoping the owner takes time to review his company’s reviews if I would have read half of them they would have never gotten my business. Like I said the worst!
paid extra for shipping so it comes fast. came slow, they charged import fees that were hidden, and sent me the wrong pendant. i am still waiting for the correct pendant
Extra precautions taken to make sure my items are safe and delivered safely.
I'm still waiting 4 weeks ago for my ring to be sent
It’s my first time buying from Frost. 3 items all were wrong. The charm I bought only gave me one option, 9.5 grams was the weight description. I weighed it and it weighed a little less than 6 grams. Bracelet was way off completely wrong. When corrected still wasn’t same width same with the necklace I purchased. So after all the headache they told me it’s never perfect and would discount me 75 dollars. If you do purchase from them always weigh and measure items purchase. Oh yea! Don’t lose the tag or else you can not get a refund when you have to send it back. It was a headache with the exchanges. Customer service I give a 4 out of 5. Idk if I would ever purchase from there again. Maybe post Covid?
Ordered a nameplate necklace satisfied with the merchandise but very bad customer service there was only one rep who could give me full details on my orders while the others gave me basic answers!
Love the chain ! Quick shipping and high quality !
It is a decent necklace but definitely not worth the price.
I was very satisfied.
Some real nice good quality jewelry
Great service, arrived fast, the cuban I got is so clean and one of my favorite pieces
I am very with all my purchases
I’m satisfied. got exactly what I wanted I’ll recommend frost nyc to is friend
Chain came in and it was broken upon opening the box. Pretty disappointed and it felt like customer service was slow and not to helpful. Still waiting for a new chain and it’s been over 2 weeks.
My boyfriend loves the ring now. He was a lil skeptical at first thou. Very durable and was a good price for a ring. Just wish I would’ve sized it better, it only fits on his pinky finger.
So far. So good. Happy with product. Lots of compliments
Send the wrong item. Terrible customer service. Rude people answering the phones. 15 business days to refund my money???? Bull.....
Product itself was ok. All of the links have a open seam and not bonded/welded. The clasp is HUGE and won’t fit “standard” charms. Also be wary of a company that can’t monitor its mail and process returns based on receiving their provided RMA- you HAVE to keep your tracking number to process a return/exchange. Lord forbid, you lose it...
Frost Nyc is rated 4.44 based on 1,674 reviews