Frost Nyc Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Frost Nyc
Under an hour
"My first experience with purchasing a ring from you guys wasn't a good one I ordered one ring they sent out another type of ring when I called customer service to inform them they told me the ring I originally ordered was out of stock so they sent me out what they wanted me to have. Which was the wrong thing to do. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told they all went to a jewelry convention. So I was very displeased and unsatisfied with the service that I was rendered and it was also my boyfriend's birthday and I had nothing to give him. I return the ring to pick out another 1 to be charged additional price"
"The bracelet is awesome. Fast delivery. Better than I thought. Great price. I compare to other place and Frost NYC prices are better."
"Like where is my clothes I ordered on the 22 of September lola are u serious"
Your order was delivered on October 18, 2018. Also please note that we are only a jewelry company and do not sell clothing. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us directly on 888-485-1061.

Sales Manager
"I never received my product"
The order was delivered to the customer on October 18th per FedEx, the customer then stated they did not receive their order and we have filed a FedEx investigation. Please note that FedEx investigations take anything from 7-14 business days. Once the investigation is complete we will contact the customer directly to come to a resolution.
"Purchased item on Sunday received by Wednesday very satisfied."
"Your prices are first rate. Your customer service does it's job. But when I send an e-mail requesting a return, and my money back, crdited to me. That's what I mean, not telling me, about I can order another one, particularly when the one I ordered is not the correct length. Hence the reason I asked if they read my e-mail request. The proper action would have been to give me various option including give me my money back. I did get the action I requested the 2nd time around."
"Love my chain, can’t wait to buy another. Great quality and heavy 👌🏻"
"Your service is excellent I plan on getting all my jewelry from your company"
"I'm very happy with the Customer Service. They reached out to me immediately. Even when my opinion wasn't satisfying.Very prompt too ensure I'm satisfied with my purchase. Looking forward to discussing my issue. Thanks Frost NYC."
"Frost NYC is 100% the best jewelry store I have done business with, and the jewelry quality is beyond compare. Two thumbs up to Frost NYC!!!"
"Not the chain I thought I was getting"
"Very faster💪 And super quality"
"I like frost New York because you have so many options right at your fingertips.. they have many different styles choose from. And the service is real good I received my product within 2 days after purchasing it."
"Nice chain fair price !! Fast shipping"
"Fast shipping and nice chain....."
"great customer service."
"Chain was exactly what I wanted. Very satisfied, will return."
"Too small won’t fit on my chain waste of 1500 bucks"
"Fantastic!"