Frost Nyc Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Frost Nyc
Under an hour
"Ordered a miami cuban chain and it arrived quick. The links were very tight and polished nice. Better than I expected."
"I got earrings from my daughter and she totally loved them just what she wanted and it was quick delivery I have nothing to say bad to say about the experience with this company"
"Bought the Cuban link 10K chain for my bf. I was happy with my buying experience... kudos to Nick for helping me find the perfect gift. My bf is thrilled! Happy customers...we will be back."
"5 Star customer service. They will work with you on getting you what you want."
We have attempted to contact you multiple times. We do apologize you were not satisfied with our service, due to the nature of our items we have a very strict return policy which can be referenced here: https://www.frostnyc.com/pages/return-policy

Your order was delivered on December 24th and we received it back on January 10th which was over the 15 day return policy, as a customer courtesy we offered you an exchange and honored the discount that was previously used on your original order.

If you have any further questions or concerns feel free to contact us.
"All I can say is I’ve never purchased a better quality necklace than from FrostNYC. Nick is a very kind and honest man. The necklace I purchased the second time was I little shorter than I wanted so I sent it back and Nick added to it just like he said he would. Nick and Izzy are the most honest people to do business with. I recommend FrostNYC to anybody. They did just what they said they would. Very impressed with Nick and Izzy."
"Very disappointed as we didnt get what we ordered & now having a problem getting what we ordered from Customer Service. Would never.buy anything from this company again."
"I love my bracelets"
"Customer service was shaky at first but helped me by the end of my experience with them. They offered a free watch for the inconvenience that I experienced with the company which goes to show they genuinely care about their customers."
"great customer 😚"
"Good website to buy from if your getting into gold"
"I got a solid 10k Cuban link chain. It’s beautiful and you can feel that it’s an investment. I’m very happy."
"Great custumer service!!"
"Got my boyfriend a genuine Cuban Gold necklace for Christmas. Safe to say he absolutely loves it. It’s beautiful, well-made, and even the packaging was stunning. Frost NYC is priced well, has great packaging, and every order arrives on time. Highly recommend."
"Great experience. Will do business again. My son loves it."
"Great product. Very happy with both of my purchases. Made one last year. So happy, I made another this year. Beautiful, REAL, Gold chains at a great price."
"I was very disappointed in the packaging I mean imagine opening a gift of jewelry in a plastic bag! You should always send your jewelry in gift boxes if you spend over 100 bucks. That was hella cheesy to send it like that. Plus your actual jewelry cost is way to high for the disappointing way you sent it!"
"Medallion was ok size chain was way to short and thin"
"Very satisfied with prodect ! Will order again in future😎"
"Frost NYC management contact me about issue I have going on with my rings being underweight and has offered to reimburse me the difference. Thank you NYC for having great customer service"
"Fast shipping. Great customer service. Got my necklace but the chain size was to short (my mistake). I contacted them and they replaced it. The quality of the pendant and chain is good."
Frost Nyc is rated 4.48 based on 1,174 reviews