Frost Nyc Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Frost Nyc
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"I ordered a Hollow Men's Figaro Bracelet 10K yellow gold 8inch for my 16 year old brothers Christmas gift for $134 during the 50% off sale & I received it in Texas in 3 days & I am in love with it. It is so beautiful! I'm sure he is going to love & enjoy it! Thanks so much!"
"Product As described; beware of misleading shipping times. Paid $50.00 for overnight shipping. Charge went on my AX Aug7 (when I ordered); but did not receive till Aug 9th. That's not overnight shipping-that's second day air. Their customer service was not the least bit helpful. If I hadn't just had back surgery I would have not accepted shipment and returned to sender. Just too difficult to deal with due to my health situation. Would never order from them again."
"Customer Service and affordable payments"
"I was expecting it to weigh a little more and it feels like plastic but it looks real."
"Man words can't express how appalled I am with this company and their employees. ...I love Nick and Arthur so much they are the absolute best. They looked out for me twice...nick blessed me with a sweet deal on a 15 mm 30 inch rope with a queen Pharoah charm and then I actually lost that one and Arthur blessed me with a replacement of an 11 mm 28 inch rope with same charm...both time the prices were great and this quality of gold is the best man omg. My chain is shining like a chandelier lol. So obsessed with my product and this company. ..love you guys. Will be purchasing for my children in April 😍😘"
"I paid $600 for a 14k men's bracelet and weigh less than a 2 or 3 grams that's bullshit"
"The picture on the website makes the the earrings look so much more glamorous then they are in person. Very dull unpolished cubics. I don't think its real diamonds, but it doesn't say what kind of diamond it is in the description. Also the description said "rose gold", while the earrings are actually white gold/silver. Only the ear hole stems & back are gold & I doubt its actually gold. Your better off buying jewelry in person from a jeweler, way more guarantee that your getting what you paid for..."
"I ordered a Cuban link necklace w/a gucci medallion & received a necklace equivalent to the size of sewing thread and the pendant was approximately the size of a quarter. This company is an absolute joke!!!"
"Beautiful, nice quality."
"Awesome they tell you everything your buying weight of gold and everything I like it quick fast comfortable process and I have two business myself the customer service was great they emailed and text me when it got shipped and when it would arrive, the ring I purchased has great details! Plan on keeping it for a while! Thanks!"
"I ordered this for a Christmas gift and was in awe when it came in. It's beautiful. I can't wait to see his face when he opens it!!! Thank you!"
"Great service, came on time & the exact day you guys said it would. My only problem was i was expecting a bit more, my pendant was very small. But that is my fault as to, i didnt read the description very well. All in all great service though. Maybe a better picture would help thats all."
"Very disappointed with my purchase. The chain was a lot smaller than what it appeared on the site. Returned my purchase."
"Excellent service."
"The item I received is smaller than it looks on the website ."
"Everything I bought was switch and bait I feel rip off this jewelry is so small o.gram that what it is this mess going back ."
"Great company with an excellent service.very happy with my purchase!"
"This was my first big jewelry purchase and I'm completely satisfied with this buy. I bought a Jesus piece with the Franco chain. The way the light hits this chain and the way it's designed it's a constant shine. And the diamonds in the pendant is a head turner. I'm already looking for my next order."
"Not the item that was posted also sent late for no having in stock something that was being promoted"
"Very Happy with the purchase.Highly recommended .I will be back"
Frost Nyc is rated 4.47 based on 1,328 reviews