Frost Nyc Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Frost Nyc
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"I was expecting it to weigh a little more and it feels like plastic but it looks real."
"Man words can't express how appalled I am with this company and their employees. ...I love Nick and Arthur so much they are the absolute best. They looked out for me twice...nick blessed me with a sweet deal on a 15 mm 30 inch rope with a queen Pharoah charm and then I actually lost that one and Arthur blessed me with a replacement of an 11 mm 28 inch rope with same charm...both time the prices were great and this quality of gold is the best man omg. My chain is shining like a chandelier lol. So obsessed with my product and this company. ..love you guys. Will be purchasing for my children in April 😍😘"
"I paid $600 for a 14k men's bracelet and weigh less than a 2 or 3 grams that's bullshit"
"The picture on the website makes the the earrings look so much more glamorous then they are in person. Very dull unpolished cubics. I don't think its real diamonds, but it doesn't say what kind of diamond it is in the description. Also the description said "rose gold", while the earrings are actually white gold/silver. Only the ear hole stems & back are gold & I doubt its actually gold. Your better off buying jewelry in person from a jeweler, way more guarantee that your getting what you paid for..."
"I ordered a Cuban link necklace w/a gucci medallion & received a necklace equivalent to the size of sewing thread and the pendant was approximately the size of a quarter. This company is an absolute joke!!!"
"Beautiful, nice quality."
"I ordered this for a Christmas gift and was in awe when it came in. It's beautiful. I can't wait to see his face when he opens it!!! Thank you!"
"Great service, came on time & the exact day you guys said it would. My only problem was i was expecting a bit more, my pendant was very small. But that is my fault as to, i didnt read the description very well. All in all great service though. Maybe a better picture would help thats all."
"Very disappointed with my purchase. The chain was a lot smaller than what it appeared on the site. Returned my purchase."
"Excellent service."
"The item I received is smaller than it looks on the website ."
"Everything I bought was switch and bait I feel rip off this jewelry is so small o.gram that what it is this mess going back ."
"It's a bit smaller in person then the picture,but other then that,I like it,good price"
"Jewlerly looks bigger in the picture than actually is."
"I return all items the pictures make the items actually bigger than what it is and once you receive the items it's smaller than what you thought you receiving. I was very disappointed and will not order again."
Hi Lorenzo,

We apologize that you were not happy with our service. As we know that buying jewelry online is not the easiest, we strive to make it easier for our customers by providing them the the measurements of all our items in the description of each items page. We also offer our customers live images and size charts which can be found on our website so they have a better idea of the size and of exactly what they are receiving. We hope that you will keep us in mind in the future and if you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us at 888-485-1061.

Sales Manager
"The Service was Prompt@ The Quality was Great...Thanks FROST..."
"I have bought a cross chain from Frost Nyc. First they didn't send it on time, I have got it in the very last minut after contacted them. Then they send me different one without to ask me ,said that they don't stock it anymore .They did offer me 20 dolars to keep it or to send it back within two week ,but I was away for two weeks,I explained it to them but stil same conditions. After all of this I have to pay tax because I live in UK. First letter show that I need to pay almost same with the chain price.After contacted everybody so many times and getting mad before my holiday the wrong chain arives. Back from my holiday found a letter from the tax office asking me to pay half price of the chain. Now i have to pay more and keep the wrong chain.πŸ˜”Very disapointed,I didn't expect this after readig all good reviews. Finally they have been very kind and offered me 100 dolars to keep the chain or to send it back without to pay the return postage.For this I have to increase the stars to four! Happy at the end!πŸ˜ƒ"
We do apologize that you were not happy with our service we do see that we have reached out multiple times to help rectify this issue for you with no success. We are very sorry that you were not happy with the item that you ordered, it seems that it was a fulfillment error. We did offer you a partial reimbursement to keep the item or you may have returned it within our 15 day return policy. Also please note that we have no control over duties and fees that you may have been charged as that is up to your local government. Please contact us at your earliest convenience and we will be more than happy to rectify this issue for you; our number is 888-485-1061.
"If the service I received is indicative of your overall Customer Service many of your customers can not be pleased. I returned an item for a refund on Friday, February 22, 2019, you received it on Tuesday, February 26, 2019 and I have yet to receive my refund although I was informed a refund take 5-7 business days to process. Do you think I am pleased with your Customer Service?"
Hi Michael,

We do apologize that you were not happy with our service, we do see that we have received your return and it was already processed and refunded. Please not that all of our returns go through quality control and can take up to 2 weeks to process as per our return policy which you may reference here: https://www.frostnyc.com/pages/return-policy . If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us at 88-485-1061.
"every thing was sent back the next day I no longer need anything .thanks"
"I ordered a 9mm x 8 in Cuban link white gold bracket on Dec 21st & paid the 1 day air shipping. I knew there would be a delay because of the holidays. I didn’t receive it until Dec 30th & it came in a cheap bag (not protected or sealed correctly).. & it also ended up being the wrong bracelet. It was a 8mm x 9 in. After a couple days I sent it back to get the correct bracelet it took 13 days to come in. Really great quality, beautiful piece of jewelry, (came in a box nicely wrapped the 2nd time) but really shitty customer service. This was an online order so maybe you’d have a better experience with an in person purchase. Overall I give a two because of how I was treated throughout the process."
Frost Nyc is rated 4.47 based on 1,251 reviews