Frost Nyc Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Frost Nyc
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"The item I received is smaller than it looks on the website ."
"Everything I bought was switch and bait I feel rip off this jewelry is so small o.gram that what it is this mess going back ."
"Very disappointed as we didnt get what we ordered & now having a problem getting what we ordered from Customer Service. Would never.buy anything from this company again."
"Good website to buy from if your getting into gold"
"I got a solid 10k Cuban link chain. It’s beautiful and you can feel that it’s an investment. I’m very happy."
"I was very disappointed in the packaging I mean imagine opening a gift of jewelry in a plastic bag! You should always send your jewelry in gift boxes if you spend over 100 bucks. That was hella cheesy to send it like that. Plus your actual jewelry cost is way to high for the disappointing way you sent it!"
"I bought a ring for someone for Christmas in which they did not like it all, so I wanted to return this for a refund but because it’s more than 15 day return policy they said I would have to do an even exchange . This was a Christmas present ! I was hoping they would like it but they didn’t and this company should make an exception , now they force you to buy something comparable .not good business practice ."
"Ordered a 10 Mil 14 Kt 22" chain.... I'm blown away n Loooooove it!"
"My chain was very cheap, broke several times, and customer service is very bad. They’ll treat"
"I'm not happy with Frost Nyc. Frost Nyc gave me a chain that wasn't as wide as it should have been. Instead they gave me a watch. I didn't ask for a watch. Please shop elsewhere."
"Great quality product"
"Good service"
"Ordered a pair of diamond earrings and I love them! This is my 2nd order and I can truthfully say I have never been disappointed, always received my orders super fast."
"I never received my product"
The order was delivered to the customer on October 18th per FedEx, the customer then stated they did not receive their order and we have filed a FedEx investigation. Please note that FedEx investigations take anything from 7-14 business days. Once the investigation is complete we will contact the customer directly to come to a resolution.
"Love my chain, can’t wait to buy another. Great quality and heavy 👌🏻"
"I like frost New York because you have so many options right at your fingertips.. they have many different styles choose from. And the service is real good I received my product within 2 days after purchasing it."
"Nice chain fair price !! Fast shipping"
"Jewelry looks and feels plastic and it doesn’t weight."
"Concerned about doing business in NYC via internet and when you place a phone call all you get is a busy signal ... that is for several call over a 2 -3 day period. Makes one wonder if there really in a Frost NYC"
"This was my first time ordering from them but I must say that they didn't disappoint. Will definitely be ordering from them again. Btw their customer service was on point when I had a question."
Frost Nyc is rated 4.48 based on 1,149 reviews