Frost Nyc Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Frost Nyc
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
2 - 3 Hours
"Awesome product shipped really fast and got to Hawaii in a matter of days🙌🏾"
"The quickest dilivery ever. And great product and service"
"My shipment to canada was super fast. Second time doing business with these guys. I love their jewellery .I will be purchasing very soon again."
"I buy my bracelet for my self quality gold and a good service I recommend it"
"Got my chain & was very pleased with it"
"Excellent service chain is really good quality it is everything they said it was"
"Got a chain+pendant, quality stuff and super fast delivery!"
"The jewelry is impeccable. However, the customer service can stand to be improved."
"Extremely happy with the necklace I purchased. Shipping was fast (3 days) and looked and weighed like the site described. Definitely recommend to future shoppers."
"I was impressed how fast the package was delivered, but even more so with the packaging. It came in a gold foil envelope, inside was a white box and inside that was a little black case that held the necklace. Beautiful solid rope 14k. I am very pleased with my purchase! I will definitely purchase from them again in the future."
"Pretty much what I expected to receive. Wished they had a 10 inch bracelet."
"I had an issue with my order but the FrostNyc customer service team handled my situation gracefully and responded to my issue and gave me a partial refund for my troubles so im happy about that. May use again for the Christmas holiday."
"Customer service was excellent"
"Bracelet arrived in 3 days , very happy with quality."
"These guys are the best"
"Outstanding .. expect nothing but the best , fastest and exceptional product .. will be returning to purchase braclett to go with my bad ass Jesus chain and pendent"
"Good people i will shopp here again"
"Good quality real gold"
"I have not received my order at this time, I have no opinion at the moment. Thank you"
"Phone customer service was excellent..... item pic was sent via text....Shipping was an issue. Chain was not the one I ordered....Was given a $60 off my next purchase.....but I had to call a 2nd day and complain to a manager.. 🤔 cant send a pic then a diffrent item, jewelry shipping is already stressful."
Frost Nyc is rated 4.50 based on 1,023 reviews