Frost Nyc Reviews

of reviewers recommend Frost Nyc
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Frost Nyc Reviews

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ my son love his necklace now I have to order another necklace and a bracelet...
I ordered a braclet, which was very nice,an recieved it quickly. However I had to return it because it was too small for my husband. I fedex back an it's been three weeks since they recieved it,an I'm still waiting for a credit.,to be processed. Meanwhile im still being charged the payments on sizzle.
Excellent experience! Great service! I initially received the wrong size bracelet, called and talked to Christine? And she was very courteous and assuring. I returned that one and received the right size one promptly. ThanQ!!
2 outta 3 of my chain were terrible quality they faded and they don’t aren’t real gold plated chains it was very poor quality
Love my franco link but my Gucci link clasp is too small not does it have the 10k stamp on it
Absolutely love it!!!!
Horrible customer service
But good quality jewelry
I'm satisfied with my purchase but ysl had a pendit in for repairs which I didn't need cause I changed my chain
Efficient customer service approved the order and delivery take quite awhile but I like your product unique and universal design in jewelry a lot of exquisite stuffs to choose from very versatile
Get your official jewelry from them. Quality jewelry and quick service
I love me 14k cuban link thanks guys
Jewelry is fantastic shipping is slow but great company to buy from
Flawless product , everything I expected for the price!!
The Cross piece I bought had a scroll with writing above the Jesus on the cross. While the piece is clean and I like it, I was surprised when it was not as pictured on the site.
Very amazing customer service got exactly what I ordered will definitely be going back for another chain
Great options and good quality chains. Shipping was good and I even paid with partial.ly for the “layaway” option. Customer service was just okay.
FROST NYC IS THE BEST !Completely SAFE TRUSTED STORE THEY CAME THRU FOR ME ON FATHERS DAY IT WAS PERFECT !!! There Solid 10k gold Cuban chain was 100% REAL GOLD !!!!!!
Excellent quality and price. Securely shipped and packed with care.
Very satisfied
The pendent is Awesome love it!!!!
Frost Nyc is rated 4.44 based on 1,674 reviews