Frost Nyc Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Frost Nyc
Under an hour
"Great quality chain at a competitive price! Definitely buying more chains and jewlery from Frost Nyc"
"Bought an item before off here with no problem. Recently just had an order cancelled/returned for a full refund and they gave me hell. They tried to tell me my order didn't have the original tags on it when I personally never received the order because I refused the package from FedEx which I thought was crazy. So if you're looking to return an item, expect every excuse from them not to refund you."
"Jewelry looks and feels plastic and it doesn’t weight."
"Incredible customer service, will definitely buy from them again."
"Frost NYC was great got me what I need right on time. I would recommend it to any body. Great price and pristine products"
"Concerned about doing business in NYC via internet and when you place a phone call all you get is a busy signal ... that is for several call over a 2 -3 day period. Makes one wonder if there really in a Frost NYC"
"Nick was a great help and made sure I got just what I was looking for!"
"Quick and easy. Sweet chain"
"Great service! It was first time for me to order from Japan, Fast delivery, Friendly service. Now, I am thinking about ordering custom jewelry."
"I was recommended by a co-worker do business with frost NYC. I ordered two different gold nugget rings size 12. service was fairly quick... but because I was impatient and because I live on the west coast and they're on the East Coast, it seemed to take forever.. but it was all good. I was told that their customer service workers were ratchet and rude, but I never experienced any of that."
"Product was as described and I am happy with my purchase (a large 10k gold cross). Also I spoke with Frost prior to purchase and they worked with me on a discount since it was a bday present. Thanks. Next up I will definitely be buying my bracelet from here."
"Your product are good but your services needs improvement for example I had a problem with a refund from your side and until now I didn’t get my refund because the bank needs a release from your side thank you"
"I was very pleased with the product that i recieved. I will be coming back to buy more soon."
"I love the pendant but the chain was very thin and not that durable. I'm going to have to purchase another chain somewhere else"
"Great jewelry and service😀"
"I'm writing to say that Frost NYC really help me with my order and went out of there way to maje me happy by getting my order finished and complete in a timely matter. Thank You Frost NYC."
"My HerrIngbone chain from frost nyc was very good looking I loved it from the start but I have changed my view drastically on the product due to how fragile it was I was taking off my backpack and the chain got caught a snap almost effortlessly."
"VERY PLEASED. LOVE MY CROSS N CHAIN. WILL SHOP AGAIN👋👍😀✌"
"Great product. Shipping was faster than expected. Very satisfied customer"
"Chain was perfect came in a gold envelope and inside was a black pouch 24 inch SOLID gold Cuban link stamp was very clear to read and looks amazing"
Frost Nyc is rated 4.49 based on 1,071 reviews