Frost Nyc Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Frost Nyc
Under an hour
"Beautiful gold would buy from them again anytime"
"I am still waiting for my refund to Am Ex. Sent item back Dec 27th, '18, it got there Dec 31. They said they were closed all day on 31st but few companies close all day. Wondering if I will get a notification by email if my Am Ex has been credited with the credit or I will have to track it down further."
Hi Maureen,

We have reached out to you several times to help resolve this issue with you. We were closed for the holidays from December 28th - January 2nd. We did receive your return back and have already refunded you within the appropriate time frame as per our return policy. Thank you for being a FrostNYC customer and feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
"I purchased a necklace for my boyfriend and it is absolutely gorgeous. He loves the piece and never wants to take it off. I Highly recommend Frost NYC and I look forward to purchasing from them again in the future."
"I have two orders no problem with either one"
"I was sent a different necklace than the one I originally ordered. Apparently they were out of stock and sent a necklace that I previously ordered for my granddaughter. I was not notified before it was shipped. I had to contact them after I received the necklace. They then told me it was out of stock. They offered me a $25.00 reimbursement, which I have not gotten yet. I do like the necklace, but I should have been notified before they sent a replacement."
"First buy. An as soon as I opened the fedex box📨 i was happy.then took my item out an was stocked."
"Shipping to a little long but everything was perfect. Yes I would buy from here again good deals all around"
"I initially received the wrong cross but customer service was outstanding! There were extremely cooperative and helpful, They ensured that I ended up with a product that I loved just in time for Christmas. The deliver and turn around time was the best. I will be a repeat customer."
"Everything was great except the quality of the jewelry I purchased. The chain necklace broke within a few days. There’s a lifetime warranty which is nice but inconvenient to have to send it back already."
"FROST NYC HAS BEEN VERY GOOD AND WILL RECOMMED THEM HIGHLY HAD GOT A WATCH FOR MY SON FOR HIS GRADUATION WAS REAL GOOD AND ONE FOR MY WIFE AND BOTH HAVE BEEN AS PROMISED - ESPECIAL KUDOS TO THEIR MAMAGER NICK - THANK YOU GUYS"
"Overall I haven’t had any problems with the items other than them appearing bigger online than when I actually received them"
"Great costume service and the service was very fast, the chain is beautiful."
"Bought a Cuban link gold chain for my son. He absolutely loves it! Will shop here again!"
"I bought it as a gift it was very nice and light weight braclet for a man"
"I have made two purchases here. Both hollow gold figaro chains. 5.5 and 8.5mm I turned my 5.5 in for my 8.5mm and it is a beautiful chain. It only came out to a little over 40 dollars a gram for 10k gold. I say only because remember, lifetime warranty. Would pay 40/g with lifetime warranty instead of 25/g with out. Awesome site"
"Satisfied with purchase and services."
"Thanks NYC"
"First time buying it was easy."
"The ring i brought was all i expected and I'm satisfied with my purchase..."
"Didn't get the exact ring I ordered, but the one that was sent was still nice. They didn't really try to attempt to fix this, but it's ok at this point. I will probably have to physically come to the store next time if I want to make a purchase. Thanks"
Frost Nyc is rated 4.48 based on 1,174 reviews