Frost Nyc Reviews

Gabriel valdes
Frost Nyc 5 star review on 19th January 2019
Frost Nyc 5 star review on 13th January 2019
More Photos & Videos
I asked for a guillo and it never reached my hands and the money stays with them
We do apologize you were unhappy with our service. We attempted to contact you but were unsuccessful. We show your order was shipped on January 30th. Tracking number: 390043108128. We have also contacted FedEx to open an investigation regarding your package as you have claimed to not received the package. Please contact us at 888-485-1061 for further information.

Thanks,
Sales Manager
Quality chain i will purchase another in the near future
The best!!
Terrible customer service I would not buy something from this website even if it was 50% cheaper. I ordered a necklace I did not know it was on backorder waited 3 weeks with no emails still hadn’t shipped. Called to cancel CSR was rude would not refund me until I receive my order. Horrible!!!!!
BEYOND SATISFIED!!! Would highly recommend to ANYONE!
The Best.
Love my purchase of a solid Gold chain it looks beautiful. I most definitely will use them again in the near future.👍
My wife loves the earrings. They arrived as promised. Next time i buy some jewelry i will be contacting frostnyc first
They were great and my husband loves the chain!
I did have a issue with the chain I bought and sent it back for repair. I recieved a call from the company and they are sending out a brand new one and are going to inspect and make sure there are no issues with the chain before sending out. Excellent customer service that stands behind there product and wants all their customers to be happy with there purchase. If only all companies had this high of customer service. Definitely recommend buying from this company. You can't go wrong and will be highly pleased.
My Wife and I are 100% satisfied with our purchases of 2 Rolex Watches.
Nick and Jayla are Amazing to Work with and highly recommend them and Frost NYC
I bought this for my husband. But once seen it in person it kinda to small far as not think enough chain for me nor him.
Product arrived fast. Quality seems great so far
Good quality and prices
Recently purchased a chain for my grandson. The chain arrived a little late however the quality of the chain by far, made up for the wait. I would probably order from Frost NYC again.
Excellent service! Great pricing, fast shipping and items are exactly as described. Defiantly will be buying more jewelry from FrostNYC. My 14k Solid Miami Cuban link 5mm chain has the most amazing shine and I'm constantly receiving complements on it. Very satisfied!!
Product is good as advertise will def make another purchase in the future
Kings of Blings in my book. Order was purchased, shipped, delivered on time, and the quality is like now other. I brought a Cuban Link chain, and I’m satisfied. Just wish I had enough chips to make my next purchase right now. You guys will here from me again, really soon! Stay 100 , Frost NYC
I cannot adequately articulate how satisfied I am with my purchase. I ordered a 5mm 10k gold rope bracelet. The bracelet is gorgeous. The weight is solid. I always get compliments when I wear it. Thank you so much for fulfilling my expectations. Again, I cannot express enough of how satisfied I truly am.
I’m in love with my necklace so happy with my purchase thanks so much team Frost
Frost Nyc is rated 4.42 based on 1,542 reviews