Frost Nyc Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Frost Nyc
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Very disappointed with my purchase. For the money I spent on a supposed male crucifix necklace When I received it it looked like a little girls necklace.Im so embarrassed by it that Im not even giving it to my husband for Christmas. They told me I could send it back and insure it within 15 days of receiving it but I shouldn’t have had to do that if what was represented on line was what I received. A Frost representative called me after my review and I must say as disappointed as I was with their product I was pleased with their customer satisfaction persona. I returned the necklace with the prepaid label they provided and were to credit my payment. Awaiting word on that but I feel confident they will honor that. Lesson learned but they do have a great PR department."
"The quality of the chain is good so far, my boyfriend kinda likes it. Wish I would’ve done more research on the sizing thou because the pendant was very small. I ordered a size 30” length chain but it looks small on him. Maybe I’ll buy a bracket to attach to it to make it longer. Overall we’re slighlty satisfied."
"It was too small"
"Very poor quality of product very dissatisfied and disappointed"
"Shipping was fast and Necklace was as described"
"WATCH OUT FOR THESE PEOPLE, THEY SHOW U 1 PIC OF A PRODUCT ON THEIR WEBSITE, AND THEN THEY SEND U SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. THE OLD BAIT AND SWITCH SCAM. BEWARE!!!!"
Customer never contacted us to let us know that they did not like the item. Once review was left, we tried to reach out to the customer numerous amount of times without any success. We want our customers to be 100% happy with their purchase and would rather have our items back than to have an unhappy customer. To this day, customer still has not returned the item which we will gladly refund.
"The gold cross looked so cheap, like plastic"
"When I received my piece through my courier I knew I made the right decision. I call it my flawless happy bling, it's what a real man gotta have to complete the ultimate package. I'll be back with my boys In New York no doubt, they understand and keep it it real with the pieces."
"Excellent quality thank you guys definitely will be purchasing again"
"Frost N.Y.C. is by far the best jewelers i have ever dealt with, i have accounts with Zales, Kays,and Gordons, none of which i use at all since discovering these guys, i have bought 3 chains so far, trading 2 in for a beautiful diamond cut cuban link, within 2 hours of wearing it i got 3 compliments. It shines and blings like no other chain i have ever had ( except from Frost) even with so so credit around a 600 score, the easy financing combined with the easy upgrade process has made me literally fall in love with this company, the hip hop inspired looks are what catches the eye, but they are not overstated and cheesey looking. Every time i look at my chain in the mirror and/or get a compliment it reminds me of how far I've come in life, which is why i wear a chain in the first place, i recommend them to everyone who compliments it, not to mention the free watch they generously allowed me to qualify for even though my purchase at that time was a few dollars short of meeting the criteria. Great company, awesome staff, and top notch chains. I can't praise them enough. THANK YOU FROST N.Y.C., Next summer i plan on visiting New York City and stopping in the store is high in my list of things to do. Once again, you guys are GREAT!!!"
"It's from an earlier purchase the financing co didn't explain fully the lease and actual purchase of the item. I wouldn't recommend financing an item from u guys"
"I was iffy about buying jewelery offline but I got my husband a gold chain, got to pick out length and thickness. He loves it and it looks amazing! Shipping was fast. I would recommend this place to anyone, and I'll probably be a returning customer. Prices were fair also. I don't feel like I got ripped off."
"I am pleased with my purchase. I bought the 5 mm rope chain. Its exactly what i wanted and it looks great around my neck. It also catches the eyes of people around me, which i also like. I'd recommend your site to anyone looking for the next level in jewelry. I already have my eye on another piece. It was a pleasure doing business with you."
"Very happy with my Cuban link bracelet ! I had it checked to confirm it was real Gold and it sure was ! You can't beat their awesome prices and real gold!"
"Product is highly price for the product recieved"
"Very happy. I paid extra for 2 day delivery received it on time for my 10 year anniversary . My husband was very happy with his gift. I would absalutly buy from frost NYC again."
"Really like doing business with Frost Nyc. I have bought 2 chains, my son also bought 2 chains. After a few months, I decided to upgrade one. The upgrade process was easy, fast, and just what I was looking for. I sent the chain I wanted to upgrade paid the difference and had my new chain in hand within a week. I was really impressed by this considering we are on opposite coasts. I really like the white gold and have a feeling that I'll be upgrading both chains in the near future."
"I bought a 200$ cuban link chain and it ended up being so small, so i exchanged it and they made that process so easy and the 2nd chain i got was amazing i love it."
"I Wasn't Please At First, But Nick Work With Me So I Was Very Please."
"Bought a solid gold rope chain and cross for my husband. The original cross I wanted wasn't available and someone from sales dept contacted me immediately and worked with me to find one that was similar that I loved. The rope chain is very nice however, it came slightly kinked (I wAs able to unkink it) but I think it was because of the packaging. They sent it in a velvet drawstring bag. If it was packaged better I think it would have been perfect! That's why I gave 4out if 5."
Frost Nyc is rated 4.48 based on 1,148 reviews