Frost Nyc Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Frost Nyc
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"Worst buy ever Merchandise quality sucks imo I did a return and i had to keep calling and calling for them to process my refund. Out of 10 calls to customer service maybe 1 was polite. If u like quality dont buy."
We do apologize that you were not happy with our service. After looking further into your order we see that you have been refunded within our typical return time frame as all returns must go through quality control. As per our return policy which you may reference here: https://www.frostnyc.com/pages/return-policy

Returns may take up to 2 weeks to process not including weekends or holidays. Your return was received on Friday April 19th and your refund was processed on May 2nd which is within our 2 week time frame.

If you have any further questions or concerns feel free to contact us 888-485-1061

-Sales Manager
"Great selection and customizable options. Will definitely purchase another item from them"
"It's a bit smaller in person then the picture,but other then that,I like it,good price"
"Jewlerly looks bigger in the picture than actually is."
"I return all items the pictures make the items actually bigger than what it is and once you receive the items it's smaller than what you thought you receiving. I was very disappointed and will not order again."
Hi Lorenzo,

We apologize that you were not happy with our service. As we know that buying jewelry online is not the easiest, we strive to make it easier for our customers by providing them the the measurements of all our items in the description of each items page. We also offer our customers live images and size charts which can be found on our website so they have a better idea of the size and of exactly what they are receiving. We hope that you will keep us in mind in the future and if you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us at 888-485-1061.

Sales Manager
"The Service was Prompt@ The Quality was Great...Thanks FROST..."
"I have bought a cross chain from Frost Nyc. First they didn't send it on time, I have got it in the very last minut after contacted them. Then they send me different one without to ask me ,said that they don't stock it anymore .They did offer me 20 dolars to keep it or to send it back within two week ,but I was away for two weeks,I explained it to them but stil same conditions. After all of this I have to pay tax because I live in UK. First letter show that I need to pay almost same with the chain price.After contacted everybody so many times and getting mad before my holiday the wrong chain arives. Back from my holiday found a letter from the tax office asking me to pay half price of the chain. Now i have to pay more and keep the wrong chain.😔Very disapointed,I didn't expect this after readig all good reviews. Finally they have been very kind and offered me 100 dolars to keep the chain or to send it back without to pay the return postage.For this I have to increase the stars to four! Happy at the end!😃"
We do apologize that you were not happy with our service we do see that we have reached out multiple times to help rectify this issue for you with no success. We are very sorry that you were not happy with the item that you ordered, it seems that it was a fulfillment error. We did offer you a partial reimbursement to keep the item or you may have returned it within our 15 day return policy. Also please note that we have no control over duties and fees that you may have been charged as that is up to your local government. Please contact us at your earliest convenience and we will be more than happy to rectify this issue for you; our number is 888-485-1061.
"If the service I received is indicative of your overall Customer Service many of your customers can not be pleased. I returned an item for a refund on Friday, February 22, 2019, you received it on Tuesday, February 26, 2019 and I have yet to receive my refund although I was informed a refund take 5-7 business days to process. Do you think I am pleased with your Customer Service?"
Hi Michael,

We do apologize that you were not happy with our service, we do see that we have received your return and it was already processed and refunded. Please not that all of our returns go through quality control and can take up to 2 weeks to process as per our return policy which you may reference here: https://www.frostnyc.com/pages/return-policy . If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us at 88-485-1061.
"every thing was sent back the next day I no longer need anything .thanks"
"I ordered a 9mm x 8 in Cuban link white gold bracket on Dec 21st & paid the 1 day air shipping. I knew there would be a delay because of the holidays. I didn’t receive it until Dec 30th & it came in a cheap bag (not protected or sealed correctly).. & it also ended up being the wrong bracelet. It was a 8mm x 9 in. After a couple days I sent it back to get the correct bracelet it took 13 days to come in. Really great quality, beautiful piece of jewelry, (came in a box nicely wrapped the 2nd time) but really shitty customer service. This was an online order so maybe you’d have a better experience with an in person purchase. Overall I give a two because of how I was treated throughout the process."
"My last purchase would have been the third purchase within less than a year. The first 2 were great and your warranty program for a repair was good. The third time was not the charm, when ordering from the internet expensive pieces I expect for the order to be correct. This time it was not. I had ordered a 8" 4mm Byzantine that was to weigh 10g instead I received a very lightweight 7" flat Byzantine. Customer support was not very friendly and when I asked for a refund was told I would have to pay shipping. It was at that point I decided to no longer purchase from your company as I felt I was being punished for your mistake."
"Have to say this is my second order, last order wasn't what I expected return policy was explained immediately, was offered a generous store discount on other items from frost l. These guys are all about the service and making coustomers happy. Even if I return item, I will still be a loyal customer because frost keeps it Real"
"Great jewelry. Good customer service 👍 . I recommend frostnyc for real gold jewelry."
"Had a little problem with online order but Nick took care of me very well."
"Good website to buy from if your getting into gold"
"Got my boyfriend a genuine Cuban Gold necklace for Christmas. Safe to say he absolutely loves it. It’s beautiful, well-made, and even the packaging was stunning. Frost NYC is priced well, has great packaging, and every order arrives on time. Highly recommend."
"Medallion was ok size chain was way to short and thin"
"I am still waiting for my refund to Am Ex. Sent item back Dec 27th, '18, it got there Dec 31. They said they were closed all day on 31st but few companies close all day. Wondering if I will get a notification by email if my Am Ex has been credited with the credit or I will have to track it down further."
Hi Maureen,

We have reached out to you several times to help resolve this issue with you. We were closed for the holidays from December 28th - January 2nd. We did receive your return back and have already refunded you within the appropriate time frame as per our return policy. Thank you for being a FrostNYC customer and feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
"I was sent a different necklace than the one I originally ordered. Apparently they were out of stock and sent a necklace that I previously ordered for my granddaughter. I was not notified before it was shipped. I had to contact them after I received the necklace. They then told me it was out of stock. They offered me a $25.00 reimbursement, which I have not gotten yet. I do like the necklace, but I should have been notified before they sent a replacement."
"Everything was great except the quality of the jewelry I purchased. The chain necklace broke within a few days. There’s a lifetime warranty which is nice but inconvenient to have to send it back already."
Frost Nyc is rated 4.47 based on 1,329 reviews