Frost Nyc Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Frost Nyc
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Ordered a pair of diamond earrings and I love them! This is my 2nd order and I can truthfully say I have never been disappointed, always received my orders super fast."
"I never received my product"
The order was delivered to the customer on October 18th per FedEx, the customer then stated they did not receive their order and we have filed a FedEx investigation. Please note that FedEx investigations take anything from 7-14 business days. Once the investigation is complete we will contact the customer directly to come to a resolution.
"Purchased item on Sunday received by Wednesday very satisfied."
"Love my chain, can’t wait to buy another. Great quality and heavy πŸ‘ŒπŸ»"
"I like frost New York because you have so many options right at your fingertips.. they have many different styles choose from. And the service is real good I received my product within 2 days after purchasing it."
"Nice chain fair price !! Fast shipping"
"This was my first time ordering from them but I must say that they didn't disappoint. Will definitely be ordering from them again. Btw their customer service was on point when I had a question."
"I am very satisfied with my purchase. I will definitely be making another purchase pretty soon."
"Quality jewelry exactly what I wanted. Arrived right on time no delays, as well as updated shipping/tracking information. I will order again!"
"Bad customer service helping de customer is my experience to get anywhere from for that company it's a night mirror nobody tell you How You Get Money Back Just the way thank you anyway I CF"
"Best online jewerly purchase ever!!! 100% authentic gold and diamond jewelry. CD"
"Outstanding .. expect nothing but the best , fastest and exceptional product .. will be returning to purchase braclett to go with my bad ass Jesus chain and pendent"
"I Found My Jewelry Home. Frost Number 1 Keep Up The Good Work."
"I was so disappointed in the product that was delivered to me. I looked at the pictures on their website and the jewelry looks great. It did not match what I thought I was buying. I'm from New York City area, I could have went to Fordham Road in the Bronx or Canal Street in Manhattan and received a better product for over $700.00. Frost NYC, you will not get my money again. I'm COLD AS ICE to your jewelry here on out.......Nyblack"
"Nice peice supposed to be 27g but only weighs 19.7 g"
"I ordered an bracelet for my partner for our anniversary and it was perfect!! Just as I expected! Fast delivery and great product! I’ll be ordering again soon"
"Amazing chain"
"Everything was dope."
"Received my chain quickly, it was good quality and my son loved his set. Would definitely shop here again!"
"Great service and quality Frost Nyc is the truth πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½"
Frost Nyc is rated 4.47 based on 1,248 reviews