Fruugo Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Fruugo
07AM
7AM

Tell us how Fruugo made you happy

"I have two bad experiences with Fruugo The first experience; two orders made the same day and delayed, by weeks and week, I was the one following up, and they finally said they needed my PO box number. That would have been useful to know eeks prior when placing the order. The part of the order that was 'on its way', finally arrived in Dubai but delivered to the post office, WHICH I THEN HAD TO GO COLLECT MYSELF AND PAY EXTRA FOR THE DELIVERY! This is NOT how e-commerce works. The other order was cancelled completely with no explanation, they did return the money. My second experience was slightly better but still poor. My order took one month which is quite pathetic in today's market. Again, they asked for postcode. Sure, I provided it, but if you need postcodes THEN MAKE THE FIELD COMPULSORY! Seriously I don't know how they are going to survive. I'm done with them."
Are you Fruugo? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Fruugo receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Fruugo is a scam. Be aware!!!!!! I have now been patient for 10 weeks and i have not received my goods ordered from Fruugo website. While on the site i was promised 7-8 working days. They keep on giving me soppy stories of this and that and I don't believe them any more. I have asked for a refund 3 weeks ago and was told that they have no control over shipment and keeps promising me 8 weeks for delivery. It's been 10 weeks now and still nothing. I think they lead you on just so they can scam more people out of their money. I have asked twice after 10 weeks for a refund and only get ignored. Be aware of getting scammed.."
"Incorrect product information and awful handling from customer service"
"Awful service received and no contact"
Fruugo is rated 1.00 based on 4 reviews