Fruugo Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Fruugo

How would you rate Fruugo ?

"Fruugo is a scam. Be aware!!!!!! I have now been patient for 10 weeks and i have not received my goods ordered from Fruugo website. While on the site i was promised 7-8 working days. They keep on giving me soppy stories of this and that and I don't believe them any more. I have asked for a refund 3 weeks ago and was told that they have no control over shipment and keeps promising me 8 weeks for delivery. It's been 10 weeks now and still nothing. I think they lead you on just so they can scam more people out of their money. I have asked twice after 10 weeks for a refund and only get ignored. Be aware of getting scammed.."
"Incorrect product information and awful handling from customer service"
"Awful service received and no contact"
Fruugo is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!