Fruugo Reviews

E-commerce
Marketplace
B2C
Consumer Discretionary

Tell us how Fruugo made you happy

"I wish I would have read the reviews for this joke of a company before placing my order. A simple jacket order has turned into such an ordeal. I was searching for a hard to find jacket, and happened to stumble across fruugo. Thinking I was ordering directly from them, I placed my order. That was the start of what turned out to be a 4 week headache. Fruugo upcharges you, then send your order to a third party to fill. Had I of known, I would have just ordered through the retailer directly and saved $150 fruugo upcharge and received my haven’t in three days. Instead, a week after placing my order, I contacted fruugo for an update and they said they needed a copy of my credit card statement to release my order which I have never heard of before ever! After sending that, I didn’t hear anything for another week. Then, I finally review a response that my order was released to the retailer, and after several unanswered calls and emails, I still didn’t receive my jacket for another two weeks. I had to basically hunt them down, call and email daily with no response. They are a complete scam and waste of time and money. Stay far away!!!"
Are you Fruugo? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I have two bad experiences with Fruugo The first experience; two orders made the same day and delayed, by weeks and week, I was the one following up, and they finally said they needed my PO box number. That would have been useful to know eeks prior when placing the order. The part of the order that was 'on its way', finally arrived in Dubai but delivered to the post office, WHICH I THEN HAD TO GO COLLECT MYSELF AND PAY EXTRA FOR THE DELIVERY! This is NOT how e-commerce works. The other order was cancelled completely with no explanation, they did return the money. My second experience was slightly better but still poor. My order took one month which is quite pathetic in today's market. Again, they asked for postcode. Sure, I provided it, but if you need postcodes THEN MAKE THE FIELD COMPULSORY! Seriously I don't know how they are going to survive. I'm done with them."
"Fruugo is a scam. Be aware!!!!!! I have now been patient for 10 weeks and i have not received my goods ordered from Fruugo website. While on the site i was promised 7-8 working days. They keep on giving me soppy stories of this and that and I don't believe them any more. I have asked for a refund 3 weeks ago and was told that they have no control over shipment and keeps promising me 8 weeks for delivery. It's been 10 weeks now and still nothing. I think they lead you on just so they can scam more people out of their money. I have asked twice after 10 weeks for a refund and only get ignored. Be aware of getting scammed.."
"Incorrect product information and awful handling from customer service"
"Awful service received and no contact"
Fruugo is rated 1.00 based on 5 reviews