Fruugo Reviews

01619380150

help@fruugo.com

Fountain Street House,
Fountain Street

Tell us how Fruugo made you happy
Ordered items, received in 9 days, no problems.
Item never got here, eventually got a full refund.
Do not order from them as they use royal mail and South African post office, so you don't get your goods as SAPOS are dysfunctional.
Do not order from this company. My item never showed up. They have been ignoring my emails and they have not issued a refund. It is definitely a fake company who are stealing from people. STAY AWAY.
Totally untrustworthy business. First of all they ship from USA if you order from Germany which they dont state on their page. Also they use the local german post instead of some realiable postal services. Package got lost somewhere and they dont want to issue refund. they are making all kinds of BS excuse and telling me to get a letter from the post that they lost the package to get refund. Just avoid this company and buy from a local German one which are always realiable.
DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!
it's like throwing money into the garbage
I ordered a product that got "lost in the mail" as they say and they won't take responsibility
I ordered a watch on 31/07/2020 it was supposed to arrive on 19/08/2020 i still have not received it. At some point it was cleared by customs but now its back in Transit according to the tracking site. FRUUGO IS A SCAM!! How can we report this site?This site needs to get SHUTDOWN!!
I’m also advising people to steer clear of this mob. I ordered a Nintendo game from them. It never arrived in the time period & it could not be tracked. It is a definitely a scam.
Be very careful.
no reply emails, sloppy system, long wait times.
wasted my money and time.
buy locally and avoid this mob
There are perfumes that fruugo is selling for 129€ (Blue Jeans From Versace ) and the real price of that perfume is 15-18€ ...don’t be fooled by this scam!
I ordered a watch on 11/9 with expedited shipping and not only was the watch sent back to the shipper, no refund has been issued. I am very disappointed in this service.
Fruugo is one of the world's most liar website I've ever met. Last month when I placed my order, it said I receive my order in three days. but so far my order has not arrived. Every time when he tried to communicate with this company (FRUUGO), he sent me a different message. I know that I have lost my money without receiving the gender. So I ask please do not buy anything with Fruugo. It is a real fake website. 😈👹👺😡 Thank you.
This company is very bad.DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM! They are spam and stilling money.they take my money whit out my permission.also they told me item is shipped and need to be signature requirement to recieve. So no items show up. hard to reach them,finally they respond on email and they said item was delivered. This is Bulshit and this company is Bulshit.they don't wanna refund money and sand me item.
I think they never sanded item they just lie give some fake traking numbers.
👹👹👹THE ARE Satan,devil.
Has SHOT DOWN THIS SCAM COMPANY.
Fruugo accepted an order on behalf of "Ricomex UK" for furniture, claimed it was shipped and then mailed to say it was not shipped but actuallu cancelled by "Ricomex UK" with a refund due.

The refund has not arrived yet from Fruugo, much less an explanation as to how an order can be shipped one day and cancelled the next.

Ricomex UK also sell via Amazon and Onbuy and call themselves "Direct Online Houseware" too.

I had worst experience with their seller integration setup team. No help nothing happened and it's taking more than a month so i have decided to quit.
I purchased a water bottle in August via Fruggo with Slowmoose. I still have not received my product despite my card having been charged for this item. All customer service I have received has been extremely unhelpful and despite the fact it is now November 4th and I have sent many emails, they refuse to give me a refund telling me it’s my problem to track down the lost parcel. I am extremely unhappy with the service and the fact that I’ve had to waste much time chasing this up, to no avail. I would not recommend purchasing from Fruggo or Slowmoose. My daughter has now lost her birthday money which she used in August to buy a product that was never received.
Fruugo has terrible customer service. By mistake I hit confirm order before it registered that shipping was a whopping $28 for a very average priced shoe. I attempted immediately to cancel the order, responding to the order confirmation and sending another email to the customer service team. Conveniently they did not respond for nearly 48hrs until AFTER my order shipped and claimed there was nothing at that point they could do. They told me the shoes are “cheap” the shipping shouldn’t matter. WTF. For real? Don’t shop here. Returns are also virtually impossible. My box is damaged and there is a scuff on one shoe. They make it difficult and expensive enough that you may as well just keep the purchase you shouldn’t have made through them in the first place.

Also in writing this review I’m not sure how the response times can jump from 6-12 hours to more than a week. There are about 6 days difference in that.
Just to let everyone know never to order from fruugo.ie cause they have no morals, policies or regulations to make sure your in safe hands. All they do is give a platform from bad merchants (scanmers) to use there platform hence to steal your hard earned money.

I order a electric scooter for my daughter from fruugo.ie threw a merchant called stuff enough (all so never use) I was told it would be here by leastest 23rd Oct 2020. When this pass I contacted fruugo to ask where my delivery was. I was told to wait another 18 days and sent tracker number which was in vaild. I rang ups to see were my delivery was as fruugo told me this was the carrier. UPS were very helpful but told me that tracker number dose not exist. Fruugo also told me the item was shipped from Belgium which was a lie too cause all of sudden they were telling me its was in China somehow.

After some communication with them they stop communicating with me. The reason for this is cause they could not explain were my delivery was or to explain why tracker number was invalid.

Then I decide to contact stuff enough to see if I can get answer there. This was also a dead end as I got no response at all.

So please never order anything from this platform. Total scanmers.

After trust pilot getting in touch with fruugo they have replied back to me. Before I go into that I just wanna thank trust pilot.

Now after the above they are saying its on a train but how do they know this with no tracking. They sent the same tracking number again still not working. They just can't admit they have scammers working on there site.

I asked show me proof of it being on train. They couldn't.

If fruugo just did the right thing and put consumers first not profit there be no problems.

Please i can't state this enough do not go near fruugo at all and llease see other reviews on review platforms it's an eye opener. I wish I had done this before being scammed by fruugo and there so called traders stuff enough.

I also show them proof of all European consumers rights that you have the right to cancel but just ignore.

So please never order anything from this platform. Total scanmers.
Appalling service. Fruugo does not respond or help with order issues: there is no contact by email, live chat or telephone. My order was not shipped by the retailer (twice) and after more than two weeks, I cancelled the order but am still awaiting a refund. This is one of the worst online sales channels I have tried and judging by the volume of dissatisfied customers I seriously doubt whether the merchant metrics offered by Review.io are accurate.
Fruugo is rated 2.85 based on 714 reviews