Fruugo Reviews

01619380150

help@fruugo.com

Fountain Street House,
Fountain Street

Tell us how Fruugo made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Fruugo 1 star review on 12th May 2020
David
Fruugo 1 star review on 7th May 2020
Tomas J
Fruugo 1 star review on 10th April 2020
Syarul nizam
More Photos & Videos
No response from customer service .. won’t log in to account .. didn’t make anything easy !!!
BEWARE DO NOT order from Fruugo. My order was to arrive between 2nd & 15th May. It still has not arrived. I now think from reading other reviews that they are a scam company. There is NO way of checking the status of your order on their website & no way of contacting the supplier & no way of contacting Fruugo. They took €75 off me! My order was supposed to come from the U.K. but when I tried to check it before I got transferred to a website with Chinese writing that I was worried was dodgy. All you get is an automated response when you try & email them & there is no phone number.
Greetings from Upper Lapland, Finland.
I have to use Google compiler because it works surprisingly well. But back to business. I have broken myself in hard physical labor and shark compulsive help. Well in the end I found it. Fruugo Reviews. I ordered support from my shoulder from them and of course excited to wait. I have to say the waiting time is long and when that Korora virus still made everything awkward, then in the end I thought my order would never arrive. I contacted Fruugo several times and received support and help from a great person familiar with customer service. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Kate Grace
Although my parcel didn't arrive and I am disappointed by that, I had amazing customer service from Rhon, who kept me updated and was very polite and efficient.
ordered hand sanitizer..... way overpriced (but I needed it). Bought on 4/23..... Still haven't received it yet and it's 5/27..... Pathetic!!!
I found exactly what I wanted and placed an order with Fruugo without ever reading any reviews. I spent close to $200 on both furniture pieces and when I was on the website, I decided to read the reviews. OMG I was so upset and scared that I would never receive my order. It was delivered by the Post Office within 12 days going to Louisiana from the UK. I got my order a little sooner than I expected, and love the Corona Coffee and End table that I purchased. My order was processed and shipped from Life Interiors in the UK, that may have had something to do with the fact that I did receive it. Most of the reviews had me scared to death. However, they did come through for me and my experience was pleasant.
I placed an order for a birthday present on toysmegastore.co.uk believing this item was coming from the UK I placed it in good faith. I received an email to say that it would be shipped between 4th -22nd May as it was coming from America! My sons birthday was 26th May so I thought it would be here in plenty of time. The item has never arrived so I tried to get help through the website where it directed me to fruggo. The help pages do not allow me to enquire about my order. The most frustrating website for 'help' I finally managed to email and got a reply to say they were looking into this but as yet I am still no further forward. My sons birthday was yesterday and without one of his birthday gifts. Extremely disappointed to say the least.
I have Order a item what I haven't received and I ordered it 11-Apr-2020 Classic Old School Eazy E Square Flat T... it's been over month
IM NEVER ORDERING FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN
Excellent customer service from Rhon, will use again
Avoid purchasing from Fruugo company .. I believe they took my money for nothing.. my purchase is almost 300$ And they didn’t send my purchase... please avoid buying any thing from this scam company
It’s now been 30 days since my order and it has still not arrived. There is no telephone number to call and nobody is replying to my emails. I’ve been scammed and will seek legal action. DO NOT USE
The goods arrived very promptly, as ordered. However, to my surprise I had to pay about 35% in customs duties and handling to get the parcel from the postal service. When I order some goods from a Norwegian (fruugo.NO) web address, and the quoted price includes Norwegian VAT, I don't expect any additional costs. The good news is that when I complained to Fruugo and sent the necessary documentation, I was immediately refunded the amount paid. Excellent service from Nicole!
I wish I have checked out this company before buying anything. At least my items got delivered, I ordered two expensive pairs of leather sandals for my twin daughters and wanted to exchange/return them as they were too small. I had to contact retailer via fruugo refund requests. They said that I can't exchange, I can return and get a refund. They provided me with the address, now I have got this parcel returned to me as the addressee is gone away. I just hope I will be able to sell the sandals and get some of the money back, forget that I spend on shipping £10 already.
Irresponsible seller!
I ordered two things one got delivered and now the rubbish company refuse to answer my e-mails about the delivery or refunding me, what a joke of a company just a bunch of robbers. Do Not order from this scam company.
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.
Avoid this company.
NO customer service to speak of.
A total rip off.
Buy elsewhere.
A month and nothing, I have been robbed.
1. Sent the wrong item.
2. Took ages to reply.
3. Was told that the correct item was on its way - 6 weeks ago!
4. 3 or 4 more emails sent. Same reply - "You will surely receive this"
I will have to raise a dispute with PayPal to get my money returned.
I ordered something 2 months ago received no response when asking about my purchase (I have contacted them twice with no response).
Hi

I made a purchase last 4/15 but unfortunately the order is late and has not arrived yet, I think the reason for the delay is due to the current global situation. In the meantime, I would like to thank the employee Rhon, who answered my mail and helped me enormously in contacting the retailer and providing me information about my order. Thank you Rhon.
The customer service I recieved from scarlett at fruggo was fantastic I had received one order straight away and one was delayed with covid scarlett was super helpful and followed up for me and kept me in the loop so thankyou would recommend shopping with fruggo again
Fruugo is rated 3.48 based on 489 reviews